Lukaerd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Has anybody ever suggested a plantera summoning item? Like a magical fertilizer? Suspicious looking bulb.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Eh. Guess it could work, but not really needed.

It has been suggested a bunch and implemented into mods a ton.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I made one as part of my Eternal boss summoners suggestion from ages ago.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Pretty sure I stumbled upon some of those in a few mods, aye.
    I hope TOW's soundtrack is fully instrumental, or partially at least.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    that game's canceled, red crossed me and he paid with his career
    I wish there was marble bricks and marble brick walls, I want to make a classy looking restaurant.
    Lukaerd
    Lukaerd
    Smooth marble looks horrible as walls, it's basically like the marble cave walls
    neoselket
    neoselket
    You could paint other bricks white.
    Lukaerd
    Lukaerd
    Wait, seriously? I tried this once and it didn't work on gray bricks, maybe clay bricks then? Thank you!
    Just had a session of Ghouls n Ghosts, used the golden sword up until the penultimate area, and gave up, too difficult to get through.
    I'm not drawing at all, I guess I'll be taking a break from drawing, who knows when I'll come back. Any artists on the forums ever felt this
    Reactions: Purity
    Myu
    Myu
    yep, art block.
    I'm just gonna say this, I hate Yoyos.
    Third
    Third
    you have offended the yoyo people of yoyohama
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    My problem with yoyos is that they are a bit OP. Yoyo-only challenges are pretty cool, though.
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    They're not really OP, they give you an advantage in that you can stay a distance away from the enemy you're attacking and do pretty constant/reliable dps, but most yoyo's only have a limited cast time, as well as are somewhat difficult to control.
    I believe high-tier melee weapons should be able to knockback bosses somehow. Maybe an upgrade to the Mechanical Glove with Souls of Might.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Lukaerd
    Lukaerd
    I'll post this suggestion now.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I think that knockback piercing(ignoring knockback resistance) would be more helpful than knockback, because enemies that take knockback would go flying and you would have to chase them down to keep attacking them, but enemies with knockback resistance would just act like nothing happens, so it's unhelpful either way. This is why the titan glove sucks.
    Lukaerd
    Lukaerd
    Well we can all agree that the fire gauntlet sucks right?
    If Hammers and Axes were buffed and given special properties to become legit melee weapons, would people use them?
    Reactions: FlyKip
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Could have sworn there were some tools that were also meant to be used as melee weapons. Especially if something comes along while you're gathering stuff.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Pretty sure that some tools were meant for offensive use as well.

Giving The Axe and the Shroomite Digging Claws as example.
    I remember that I once preferred my copper pickaxe over my sword, just because of the autoswing they all have.

I'm pretty sure people with a certain love for hammers and axes would enjoy using them, though they won't be as viable without projectile later in hardmode though.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    The Butcher's Chainsaw definitely is a case of a tool with melee combat capabilities and it excels at it. Especially with groups of enemies.

Also, happens to be my favorite melee weapon in the game.
    Page 2 of the comic is up on my thread if anybody is interested, and yes next page will have a smaller brush size.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom