Lunabell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just wanna sit and listen to my old music... lol Pulling out my Nightwish (old Nightwish), Within Temptation and Lacuna Coil.
    The twitch was fun to watch of pedguin but I need to lay back down. Still really dizzy... They say stomach flu but then why am I dizzy?
    A long shower and sleep is what I need for the night. I feel like crap.. and this poison ivy is spreading so badly... x.x
    So happy got the super smash bro mewtwo code *-*
    Reactions: Azu
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Ahh well I know you get buy him later this month
    Azu
    Azu
    there is a glitch where completing 10 man smash as all characters and then as Mewtwo you cannot go online. So until a patch happens do not play 10 man smash as Mewtwo!
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    I don't play online yet. Mostly doing amiibo training again. Only because the town I live has a thing going on next month. With amiibo's vs amiibo's the last standing is the best amiibo... and I am training Pikachu, Rosaline, Zelda, Samus, Link, and Megaman.. I am slightly starting to collect them... but I am only entering 6 in the battle.
    The horse on Story of Seasons is annoying..... It won't leave you alone.... this is going to drive me nuts.
    Here comes the thunderstorm. Time to run offline and hope it passes soon. lol
    Z
    Zwift
    That thunderstorm don't phaze me!
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    It was weak. I thought it would be bad and knock our power out again... LOL NOPE 30 minutes. of rain. thunder and sunny day I was like kay....
    The place I want a job at said today I should get a call. Still waiting I feel like this is going to drive me nuts. I hope I get the call...
    Reactions: Pixel
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    I use to change my moms ringtone and then while we were in the store I would call her. And it would be like a screaming child and scare everyone around us. lol
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I know the feeling.. "We'll call you back within 2 weeks."

*several months later* :(
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    AGREED!!! >.< they said i should get a call on Monday but no call yet... but that isn't promised to have a call today?? idk Dx
    Interview went well! will know something Monday. Now time to keep training myself in Terraria... trying to get ready for expert haha
    Having a great day. Then it takes one thing to ruin it. It is only 7 and I am going to bed. Done with this crap.
    Going to start building on to my tree house on Terraria. I want to make a tree fortress any ideas?
    Pixel
    Pixel
    I'd suggest making it look like a treehouse, but I'm not entirely sure.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    I have that so far, I hallowed out the inside of the tree. And put rope, and built houses on the branches and left some leaves. But I want to try to expand but kinda hard to see where I should go. lol
    Going to play a game and try to relax been such a stressful day. >.< At least my Rosalina amiibo came in the mail finally *-*
    Reactions: Pixel
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Lol I am also I just been collecting amiibo's. Mostly for this event in my town amiibos vs amiibos! lol But I had to get mine imported from Japan since it was cheapest that way. x.x Never again will I wait that long for a amiibo...
    Z
    Zwift
    I needz Rosalina amiibo in my life.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    For american one. 50 dollars on amazon, Japan import 35. :x
    Going to waste my life away playing CookieClicker..
    Z
    Zwift
    Ight gurl! Yo hand gonna hurt from all that clicking.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    I already took a break lol
    I am glad no one tried to pull anything on me today... I really wasn't in the mood for pranks.
    Reactions: Bucket
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    America seems to be the only place April Fools really takes off. Nothing ever happens on April 1st in NZ
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    I never really pull pranks on other people. It is kinda just pointless, because sometimes people take it tooooo far. I don't see the point in April Fools day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom