Lunabell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• People just need to grow up. Honestly don't ditch your pet for a chick. You like her that much move in with her and take your dog
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    A person that lives here with me and my boyfriend. Rather go get some. Instead of seeing their dog and they leave for like... all night and then come back and get ready for work and don't pay any attention to his dog he had for 5 years. And yeah... long story short he needs to stop ditching his dog. His dog waits around all sad all day and don't wanna do anything its really heartbreaking.
    G
    Gmayor61
    Can't you take the dog in or something? Or knock him out and tie him to a chair and force him to play with dog?
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    I've said something and he don't care. I take care of the dog but he don't wanna do anything since he is depressed
    Since my birthday is Saturday. My friend got me a corrupt bunny plush *-* Can't wait till that gets in the mail!
    Azu
    Azu
    Your friend is mailing you a rabid demonic being, amd you're excited? I'd be stocking up on weapons!
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Buuut its soooo cute. I have the other one also lol..
    Happy Mother's Day to everyone's mommy today. And if you have kids. Happy Mother's Day to you~
    I should have not taken that nap after work... I slept from 4 to 8:30. and now wiiiide awake and don't think I will sleep later at all
    After I get in a good mood... it gets ruined. I hope work is good for me tomorrow then. Going to bed... honestly... just had enough.
    Reactions: Bucket and Pixel
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Shame. :(
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Lately all I feel like I do is complain ><
    Bucket
    Bucket
    Gotta vent somewhere, and this is the most understanding community I've seen, so don't worry about it. c:
    Had the amiibo event at my gamestop today. My Zelda got second place!! lol My Rosalina got 4th and my Pikachu was like 8th >.<
    You think I would be use to the lies by now.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Which lies? The Tsuki lies?
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Nope. Lies from your "boyfriend" might just go back to being single. Can't even enjoy a game on league today without people being little tools.
    Got to love it when people sit there and check your things on social media when you aren't friends anymore. STOP BEING A CREEPER O_O
    Long day at work.. come home to having to clean up crap >.< Going to be a even longer day tomorrow.... ugggh. I hope I make it through this
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Just think of it like this: You'll have a long day tomorrow, but come home to a clean house if its kept that way overnight!
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    It won't be...
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Hmm, well in that case, its best just try and prepare for it now so that it doesn't hit you like a ton of bricks suddenly, later on.
    Got my games and files I want to save backed up... Today is the day to reformat my pc.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom