Recent content by Lystent

1. Lystent

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

That would be nice.
  2. Lystent

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

I always welcome performance updates (even if I don't have bad performance.)
  3. Lystent

NPCs & Enemies Add More Strategy!

I am certain you have ideas to share?
  4. Lystent

NPCs & Enemies Add More Strategy!

I am low on ideas here, but here they are; -fore-shielded foes: foes with impervious front-sides, and pervious back-sides. -the martial arts master: foes that would hurt you if you try to attack them, unless you counter attack them as they attack you after a short bit of waiting. -pulsars...
  5. Lystent

Game Mechanics How about Turrets

Giving the turrets a small ammo slot would help make them less OP. In the end, though, that would still leave me with unlimited-ammo "flamethrower the drawbridge!" blocks, "fill the moat with pain!" blocks, "create a wall of poison!" blocks, "create a more deadly wall of poison!" blocks...
  6. Lystent

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

I wasn't giving an answer, I was just stating that I was curious too. Also, you missed this:
  7. Lystent

Starbound now 1.0. Gonna give it a try, and I leave behind a new dragon to pose as my avatar...

Starbound now 1.0. Gonna give it a try, and I leave behind a new dragon to pose as my avatar (one who is actually named Lystent this time).
  8. Lystent

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Ahh, thanks!
  9. Lystent

Halp?!?

Hard part for me is starting. When in doubt, stack a few boxes, then turret, slope, fence or border the roofs, thicken or swap materials for the outer/inner walls if needed, pick a window scheme, spruce up the outer doors, assign rooms to purposes (lobby, grand hall, apartment, bed room, dinning...
  10. Lystent

PC Underground Desert update

I can imagine a knock-off of lava made to look like quicksand though, but they would have to come up with a new block for every liquid combo, new bucket, dropper, etc. Edit: or use some pre-existing block(s): Quicksand + Lava = Glass Quicksand + Water = more Quicksand Quicksand + Honey = ?!?!?
  11. Lystent

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

With a name like that, I agree; now that it is fixed, what the heck was the "Duck Hunt" exploit? Sounds like that NES game. Edit: also, these parties are kinda dependent on the player; the NPCs part at their own homes; all of them. That is one party for every NPC on the map. (I originally...
  12. Lystent

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

The average tortoise is a reptile that is much smaller than a standard two door car and is at its most potential in the water, otherwise all they can do is lumber around and bite, or hide in their shell, not launch themselves many feet into the air towards victims with extreme prejudice.
  13. Lystent

Never thought they were retreating; thought they was just taking a step back for another attack. Anyways, they still are far deadlier than the average tortoise!
  14. Lystent

I know they are not the worst, but they are freek'n super turtles that hurl around causing heavy damage like a bunch of badasses.
  15. Lystent

PC News Flash!

Have not been getting any news about this on Terraria's steam forum.
Back
Top Bottom