Recent content by Max :3

1. Max :3

Weapons & Equip Lunar Equipment!

Hmmm....that may atually work better, instead of making every item have more than 5 palettes. I'll try to work on it as soon aa I have the time too.
  2. Max :3

Alright. First of all, sorry for the amazingly great bump I just gave. Second, I wanted to work on new sprites, but then I just noted this thread wasn't given as much replies as the Gauntlets one had, so I felt it a little pointless to do something, but meh, otherwise than that, I'll try to...
  3. Max :3

Wow! Thanks very much Venom! :D
  4. Max :3

Haha, don't worry, it's okay. It's a mix of everything, and not for that I'm going to make it have +100 mana, 70% chance of not consumming ammo, etc. So yeah, that's why the defense from Solar Falre, and the Shield but represented in another way, the mana aumentation, summoner capacity...
  5. Max :3

I honestly thought that at first, but thing is that Hallowed Armor was an upgrade for all of them, prividing more defense, more damage, etc, while this armor only combines them 4, not providing as much stats, so it would be a totally unnecesary grind, that's why it is crafted with the Fragments...
  6. Max :3

Weapons & Equip Two New Moon Lord Items

Total support here! Ideas are just amazing. ^-^
  7. Max :3

Weapons & Equip Ichor And Cursed Gauntlets.

Gotta craft 'em all~ Total support here. I used Cursed Ddebuff most of the time, so this is a awesome idea, and very convenient for the ones that want to upgrade the Fire Gauntlet. And see them in a mod, just awesome. ^-^
  8. Max :3

Well thank you guys for the comment. I know this is a bit redundant, but meh, I already had the sprites and so I said "Why not?". And honestly I don't believe a stronger boss than Moon Lord will be added. This set is mostly for those who want a combination of everything, melee, ranger, mage and...
  9. Max :3

Hello to all you guys! Here is my 3rd suggestion, and possibly the last one. *Ahem* Unless more ideas come to me *Ahem* One point I would like to say, is that this idea is linked to another ones I posted. *Yes, self-adverstisement* The Lunar Gauntlet, and, Destroyer of Life. Only in the case...
  10. Max :3

Weapons & Equip Final tier Gauntlets!

Haha, thanks a lot, thanks for the support! ^-^
  11. Max :3

Okay, thank you for the suggestion! ^-^
  12. Max :3

Well, thanks to @Zenvonicality for the idea of the Lunar Gauntlet, and thanks to @pigbear too! So, I really don't know if the forums are having troubles or what, because I want to edit the main post, but the forums say I must log in when I already am logged, so, the Lunar Gauntlet will be...
  13. Max :3

#7spooky11me

#7spooky11me
  14. Max :3

pl4y?

pl4y?
  15. Max :3

I was actually going to add the "Lunar Gauntlet", a gauntlet that was a combination of all the other gauntlets, but then I though it was going to be very OP, and didn't focused in a specific class. But might be added though, lemme think of some balancing for it. ;3 Thanks for the suggestion! ^-^
Back
Top Bottom