MegaMage314 🌳

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Playing Splatoon 2, how the :red: do you use the Dapple Dualies?
    Reactions: Ori
    Myu
    Myu
    d o d g e r o l l a b u s e
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Compared to the regular Splat dualies, the dapple dualies have less range and don't roll as far, and they don't have a sub-weapon that could be used in combat. They can roll faster and kill in 3 shots instead of 4 to make up for it, but I feel like you'd have to have the reactions of a God to take advantage of that.
    After seeing what happened to Inkopolis Square, I'm starting to think Nintendo were right about leaving some ink colors out of Splatoon...
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Also, slightly unrelated, but I like how Splatfests only have us pick sides for a week before everything goes back to normal. I get to pick mayo over ketchup and be the scum of the earth for the weekend, but then after it's over everybody's friends again!
    Wait, what? What's going on, what happened?
    I remember when I was a kid, I was kind of disappointed when I learned that there weren't any flying birds big enough for a person to ride.
    I wonder if anyone's ever been in a car accident because they saw a spider while driving...
    Reactions: neoselket
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    I doubt it will be a car accident if you actually meant to drive over that spider.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    No, I meant if they saw a spider in their car and then got in an accident.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Yes, I know what you meant, but I saw a chance of making a successful joke, so I acted as if I didn't know what you meant, but now I'm not actually sure whether it paid off or not.
    Oh hey, Moray towers still sucks when it comes to rainmaker. Guess they couldn't fix everything
    Reactions: Myu
    Myu
    Myu
    It's still way too... straight. They need to fix those lonnnng roads down to the middle
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    And the whole vertical aspect means that people are constantly falling from the sky to attack, and there's very little room to really battle it out. it's just chaos where everyone is constantly dieing and whichever team happens to have a person left is the one that gets to advance.

it also doesn't help that my team seems to perpetually suck at this.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Welp, the other team had a disconnect, which means my B- rank is safe for now.
    Oh hey, new Splatfest! #TeamMayo
    Myu
    Myu
    serious question: why do people like mayo? it's kinda bland and gross and sloppy to me.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    It goes well with a lot of stuff. I actually mix it with ketchup a lot, so at first this was going to be a hard choice to make, but the splatfest was announced right before I ate a chicken sandwich with mayo on it, so I took it as a sign.

Also everyone else is probably gonna go for ketchup and I wanna be a hipster, so mayo it is.
    So... Splatoon 2 isn't actually a perfect game. Turns out the final boss is actually pretty disappointing...
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Myu
    Myu
    I was starstruck. mainly from the music. the fight itself was pretty average though
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Yeah, the music was incredible as well. For me though, (spoilers) the fight just feels like your just stalling for time until Marie shows up. There's no real progression or anything until the end, you just dodge and reflect attacks in a circular arena. Compare that to the first game, where your fighting the boss while navigating a full-fledged level.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    You dodge DJ Octavio's attacks and fight back while also utilizing all these unique elements that you came across in previous levels. With each hit you land you push him further back until he's forced to use his ultimate attack, and each little segment of the battle takes place in a different part of the level. It felt so much more dynamic and unified compared to the new one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom