Recent content by Michael Peterson

1. Michael Peterson

Mobile Terraria Mobile Easter Update: Expanded Worlds & More!

The demolition-ist is floating some where in space off screen top left....
  2. Michael Peterson

I had to reinstall after the update to play, it is a little glitchy but so far no real problems...

I had to reinstall after the update to play, it is a little glitchy but so far no real problems. The only really weird thing so far are black boxes showing up on some world's and once and a while black and yellow lines cut through the screen horizontally then disappear as fast as they appeared.
  3. Michael Peterson

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Try clearing cache and restart/ reboot your phone. If that doesn't work maybe some one else can help you out. If you don't mind starting over you could always delete and then reinstall the game (but who wants to start over) or you could also wait until they release what ever it is for a hot fix...
  4. Michael Peterson

Some devices can't handle the amount of data being processed, my Sony Xperia m4 aqua with a snap dragon 615 processor over heats when I surf the Internet, when I play terraria it is a bit more touchy, if I have a world save with say 40 full Chests and the world is in hard mode the game crashes...
  5. Michael Peterson

Here is a stupid question: does your quality assurance team use any device to test the game on? If so what operating system?
  6. Michael Peterson

Then you shouldn't be able to use the builder potion glitch. As far as the pumking drops go.
  7. Michael Peterson

Google play says December 17th as the time the hot fix was put out but it was about a week later.
  8. Michael Peterson

Did you install the last hot fix? The traps do to little damage except to the player, I haven't done the pumpkin moon enough to check the drops, I only did the frost moon once and not all the way because I started it to early, builder potions do not cause infinite placement anymore, paladins...
  9. Michael Peterson

No luck getting a screen shot of Shadow Hammers actually dropping it Happens when you craft chloriphyte arrows too, I haven't tried other ammo yet.
  10. Michael Peterson

I am playing terraria on a Sony Xperia m4 aqua running android os 5.0. There is a slight pause before a screen shot is finished and the shadow hammer doesn't spawn that often, so I will try to get some shots of it dying and it dropping what it decides to. I usually get clay pots then the arm...
  11. Michael Peterson

Bands of starpower stacked from shadow hammers as well as chandeliers and clay pots. @Loki
  12. Michael Peterson

Finally was able to catch one of the five that spawned before the very aggressive twins minions killed it the other five were not so lucky. Just for info it was close to sunrise and they spawned as I was falling down from around 20 blocks height.
  13. Michael Peterson

Happened to me too. The door was blocked off by lizard bricks
  14. Michael Peterson

After six in game nights in a hallow biome, not one single lightning bug spawned, unless my minions killed it/ them while attacking other mobs.
  15. Michael Peterson

Whoops, I will mess around and see if I can force lightning bugs to spawn in the hallow. When crafting chloriphyte arrows with a full stack of chloriphyte bars in your inventory the number of arrows on some stacks hit over 1000. ( and it crafts too many arrows.)
Back
Top Bottom