Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing though:

IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ALL OF THE FROST MOON DROPS. BECAUSE I USUALLY GET TO WAVE 15+ AND STILL DONT GET MANY OF THESE flippin' DROPS. Wasted 10+ naughty presents so far. Oh yeah, funniest and scariest bug i've seen, SantaNK1 starts flying. And also he starts to be INVINCIBLE.Makes it very challenging sometimes to get to further waves. :mad::zombie:
First of all stop whining and do some research, find arenas suited to your class and work on that. I've already gotten all fmoon drops only the reindeer bells was hard to get but that was by design

QuickMemo+_2016-01-10-07-46-16.png

Bug?

@505 Games Support
Underground Crimson music does not play. Instead, normal Crimson music is playing.
The “Title” theme does not play on the title screen. Instead, Overworld Day is playing.
When you die it’s supposed to say:

YOU WERE SLAIN…

There’s a bug where it doesn’t.
Fishing on mounts is glitched.View attachment 92063
And when I move…View attachment 92064
…My fishing rod stays behind.
Another bug is ugly world gen i mean look at the worlds being gened now lots of pits and stuff

That too. Worlds are a lot flatter in the PC version. At least the character usually spawns on a flat area.
Honestly All codeglue would need to do to make me happy is allow us to choose world size and introduce small words, maybe even medium/large, and then iron out world gen. In my opinion, most other bugs are insignificant compared with those two (except crashes of course)

I have a question. Does the angler spawn in old worlds or no?
[DOUBLEPOST=1452453138,1452452703][/DOUBLEPOST]
@505 Games Support
Underground Crimson music does not play. Instead, normal Crimson music is playing.
The “Title” theme does not play on the title screen. Instead, Overworld Day is playing.
When you die it’s supposed to say:

YOU WERE SLAIN…

There’s a bug where it doesn’t.
Fishing on mounts is glitched.View attachment 92063
And when I move…View attachment 92064
…My fishing rod stays behind.
I don't think they've added underground Crimson and the title theme only worked in the Thanksgiving update (2014)
[DOUBLEPOST=1452453171][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a question. Does the angler spawn in old worlds or no?
[DOUBLEPOST=1452453138,1452452703][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think they've added underground Crimson and the title theme only worked in the Thanksgiving update (2014)
For some reason
[DOUBLEPOST=1452453341][/DOUBLEPOST]
@505 Games Support

When you reel something in, it doesn’t show the animation of it being pulled out of the water and reeled in.

Also, it takes significantly longer for the fishing bobber to bob than in the PC version.

Smart Cursor still digs three blocks vertically. It’s supposed to dig two blocks vertically in 1.2.3/1.2.4.

The ice biome stops at the cavern layer. IT IS SUPPOSED TO END AT THE LAVA LAYER. This bug has always existed and it is extremely annoying. It makes it nearly impossible to get Ice Chests, which spawn in the cavern layer.

Worlds that have a Desert don’t have a Snow biome. Worlds that have a Snow Biome don’t have a Desert biome.

The Angler still gives Snow Biome quests in worlds with no Snow biome.

@505 Games Support

My theory is that if you get past Wave 15, but don’t get to ~Wave 19, then you don’t get many drops. This seems to be happening to a lot of people, even on the PC version… WHAT!? INVINCIBLE FLYING SANTANKS?!

He said, “not to be confused with Fireflies.”

There’s a bug where you have to find him again.
No, they’re Amber. Only quest fish are have Amber Rarity.
Yeah it's annoying because angler gives me snow biome or underground snow biome quests and I don't have a snow biome in my world. And then I have to get out of my world and wish luck is in my side :(

Honestly All codeglue would need to do to make me happy is allow us to choose world size and introduce small words, maybe even medium/large, and then iron out world gen. In my opinion, most other bugs are insignificant compared with those two (except crashes of course)

That may be possible at some point - but to be clear, would likely require leaving older devices with less RAM behind for future updates. Would also of course make future potential multiplayer challenging between devices (different version numbers, different world sizes, etc). Not saying it is impossible not that it will or will not occur....just making clear the potential ramifications and "unintended consequences" of such a thing.

May still be the smart thing to do - but it isn't "simple and without cost to others". :)

Try placing a water candle, I have a water candle placed at the normal spawn point ( when you don't change it using a bed) and they spawn slowly but two or three at a time. Also keep in mind if you want critters and bait to spawn more rapidly you need to kill off the aggressive mobs( zombies, Slimes etc) as quickly as possible. I hope this helps.

Nice so it's just my bad timing not that they are not spawning thanks

That may be possible at some point - but to be clear, would likely require leaving older devices with less RAM behind for future updates. Would also of course make future potential multiplayer challenging between devices (different version numbers, different world sizes, etc). Not saying it is impossible not that it will or will not occur....just making clear the potential ramifications and "unintended consequences" of such a thing.

May still be the smart thing to do - but it isn't "simple and without cost to others". :)
Yeah, I understand that it would result in leaving behind older devices, but at some point, surely that needs to be done. And maybe they could keep the current size as an 'extra small' world size option for those devices, but you have to wonder how long it is before people just have to accept that their phone/tablet is simply too old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom