Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please take a screenshot of any of the unusual drops, like the Gravity Globe (its sale price at a store) or the stacked Nature's Gifts?

As said above, could you please screenshot the treasure bag, or the slime spam in progress?

I have once gotten 3 Band of Starpower's, but then i deleted them due to fear of a corrupted game file and sure I can get a pic, if i can get the drop again.......

Bands of starpower stacked from shadow hammers as well as chandeliers and clay pots. @Loki

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-17-07-13-41.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-17-07-13-41.png
    95.9 KB · Views: 492
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that for me, Stone Slab Wall's texture is broken - the lines in the wall don't match with the lines in the picture on the wiki. Gonna get a pic asaic.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453014880,1453014427][/DOUBLEPOST]
image.png
Yeah, also, whenever I have something like a couple of walls in my inventory and go to crafting, it'll show the recipe at the bottom of the scrolling menu. I have to repeatedly scroll back up to craft the items I want. @505 Games Support
image.png

Last edited:
I went farming for the flesh grinder station, but it turns out that the Crimson hammer is called flesh grinder on mobile
When I finally got the flesh grinder, it was the hammer and not the craft station. Please fix this!

@amy.hansenltd @Michael Peterson @MrOGPringles, as well as anyone else, please keep an eye out for additional instances of Shadow Hammers dropping weird stuff, and screenshot it if possible! Also, if you could, please list your mobile device! :)

I am playing terraria on a Sony Xperia m4 aqua running android os 5.0. There is a slight pause before a screen shot is finished and the shadow hammer doesn't spawn that often, so I will try to get some shots of it dying and it dropping what it decides to. I usually get clay pots then the arm bands and finally chandeliers. I haven't had any instances of boss treasure bags yet. When I get some more time to play I will try and post my screenshots.

Hello everyone
  1. When is terraria update that the cultist and 4 pillars and moonlord will be summoned and I wrote a message about it and you said that you will be back with me within 72 hours which that was on Friday so the 3 days is finished and nothing happened so please anyone reply to me and thanks

Im having issues with my terraria
I check on the playstore for android Lg leon 5.1.1 and it says its not compatible with my phone's version i need help and answers

Hello everyone
  1. When is terraria update that the cultist and 4 pillars and moonlord will be summoned and I wrote a message about it and you said that you will be back with me within 72 hours which that was on Friday so the 3 days is finished and nothing happened so please anyone reply to me and thanks
That is update 1.3. 505 games,codeglue have not released a date on the 1.3 update yet.

@505 Games Support
Pinky doesn't spawn since the update 1.2.4. I had vacation so i played extra long and havent seen her around by now. And i could swear i saw multiple sand slimes before update 1.2.4 came on mobile.

iPhone 6 iOS 9.1.
All the drops I can think of from the hammer are bands of starpower, natures gifts, hellforges, and silver and gold chandeliers. I'll go to the corruption and see if there are any more but that's all I can remember.

Ok, so I just started playing Terraria in like a couple of hours and then my game said:"The save file ******.player was created with a newer version of Terraria and could not be loaded." Seriously? I played the game for a long time and lost full beetle armour and vampire knives? ;( Please fix this...:redmunch::redspin::redmunch:

Ok, so I just started playing Terraria in like a couple of hours and then my game said:"The save file ******.player was created with a newer version of Terraria and could not be loaded." Seriously? I played the game for a long time and lost full beetle armour and vampire knives? ;( Please fix this...:redmunch::redspin::redmunch:

That happened to me too but all I did was force close Terraria and kept my data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom