Recent content by Mike59

1. M

Flower boots flare gun trick still kinda works

if you place the flare on jungle grass keep walking over it with flower boots while swinging the lavaproof bug net you will still be able to farm for jungle grass seeds. Happens on Journey mode.
  2. M

Mobile Selection for the mobile beta testing question

Ok. I didn’t want to potentially miss the notification if I had been selected or if they did it already
  3. M

Mobile Selection for the mobile beta testing question

Have they selected the people for the testing? If not, when are they going to be selecting them?
  4. M

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

@AlexanderD there have been people including me that were still thinking that mobile might come out before 2019. So to have this out there it will slow down or even stop the asking of when is it going to be released.
  5. M

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Was just watching the twitch livestream and I asked. Here is what they are saying.
  6. M

Mobile the version of terraria

If you want to be able to play the new update when it comes you will have to get a new device because the mini can't handle the game.
  7. M

Mobile 1.2.4 Bug List

Mobile iOS . Gemspark blocks don't change the color of the water
  8. M

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

I know that the conveyor belts and the grand design are 1.3.1 but I was wondering if it's possible that they are still coming for this update for iOS. @Loki
  9. M

Official Addressing the "Non-Critical" Mobile Terraria Bugs

I can't get Lepus to spawn. iOS 10.3.1 iPad Air 2 Terraria version 1.2.12785 Contacted phone support and they said to look on here and there are no posts about it.
  10. M

Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

Just updated to the Easter update on iOS 9.3 and it is crashing randomly iPad Air 2 iOS 9.3 1.2.11964
  11. M

Mobile 1.2.4 Bug List

I also can't make the waterfalls colored with the gemspark blocks. Plus the crabs fall through the platforms. iOS 9.2.1 iPad Air 2 version 1.2.11587
  12. M

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

@505Games on iOS 9.2 iPad Air 2 my angler was in a how, accidentally got killed and won't respawn.
  13. M

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

yes but he got killed and won't respawn
Back
Top Bottom