Mooky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there a faster way to mine than dcu? Like maybe with rockets or something? The underground desert is so big
    In my opinion melee is better for bosses, while summoner is better for casual. I don’t like mage because of mana conservation, and I haven’t tried ranged yet.
    Like I would recommend melee when you accidentally summon eol which I do like twice an hour
    Buffling
    Buffling
    I’ve heard that ranged is best for bosses, just because of how much damage you can put out without getting hit
    MagicasquirrelTMT
    MagicasquirrelTMT
    Melee is actually the worst class for bosses due to the fact you barely have any weapons that can deal damage at a reasonable distance. Sure, you can tank most bosses in normal mode, but I mean, even summoners can do that in normal mode with enough buffs. In expert and master, bosses will rip you apart if you come close, so melee is at a major disadvantage in those modes.
    • Love
    Reactions: Mooky
    Note to self: finish 1.5k block desert biome
    Finish glass walls
    Make every single biome possible
    Also I’m changing my pfp back since hard to red
    Is there any way to stop mob spawning? I'm not on journey and I want to stop mob spawns in my mushroom biome theme park.
    I feel like I’m gonna mine my entire world trying to remove the crimson and hallow and trying to get tax collector and golfer
    I’m also thinking of mining the background walls. Any recommendations for that?
    Reactions: Travlordian01⚡️
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    DCU, Luminite Hamaxe, and a 12-pack of 5-hour energy drinks
    Cause how the fart else are u gonna do it
    Reactions: Mooky
    Mooky
    Mooky
    I have the dcu, I can make the hamaxe, how do I get the energy drink? Also I’m using “the axe” currently
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    An energy drink irl. You’ll be up all night digging
    Just got 2 bone keys and chippy's couch from the same world
    I was looking for the couch for my world but I decided I also wanted to kill a dungeon guardian so I used 2 teleporters 50 blocks away on a 1/4 second timer
    I remember when I first played like 1 or 2 years ago I got into the jungle temple before hard mode somehow and kept getting killed
    Also if you wanna know when I quit I spent like a total of 50 hours on WoF and when I finally beat it I deleted the world and made a new one thinking it would be on Hardmode I was so stupid
    I want to make a cloud that dissapears for a few seconds when you activate a pressure plate on it. Is there any way to do this? I also don’t want the pressure plate to break
    Bed_breaker117
    Bed_breaker117
    I haven't tried this but have you tried wiring up a pressure plate up with a 1-second timer that is connected with actuaters all over the cloud except the pressure plate?
    Kane Schmitz
    Kane Schmitz
    Maybe a pressure plate could turn it on, but it would fire a dart trap as well. It would in turn shoot a Teal pressure pad which would turn it back off. The distance the dart would need to go can be used as a delay
    Bruh my pressure plates can’t be actuated
    Also how do I make it that if I step on one it works for a certain period of time
    I’m currently collecting 4 of each pillar monsters banner to place on my path and make the fights easier
    Also do bosses have banners? I assume not but just asking. And do banner effects stack?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom