Neday
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just found my XBox 360 edition of Terraria, wonder if my old worlds are still there
    Neday
    Neday
    Honestly, if I could just pull the world data and explore my old world with my brother i would be so happy, me and him put like 90 hours into a world and beat 1.2.4 (technically the final boss was duke fishron)
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    Yep! Duke Fishron was the final boss for it's time. I'm gonna try to look up how to access that world internally.
    Reactions: Neday
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    Tried looking it up, and from what i know, it's imposible
    Another pfp change! I like it.
    Neday
    Neday
    Thx, somewhat of a commission from my gf lmao, I wasn't expecting the forums to be a box but I suppose it is a little late to change it now LMAO
    Do people really find it surprising you can beat Terraria with minions only? That's all the summoner class was lmao
    Neday
    Neday
    What happened I was gone for 5 MINUTES (actually like an hour but nobody is keeping track)

Spiders till Sanguine staff, the bats intrigue me
    U.S. Navy SEAL Lyndis
    U.S. Navy SEAL Lyndis
    The bats are cute plus they kill everything on sight.
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    > Neday What happened I was gone for 5 MINUTES

Well, nothing special LMFAO
    Nice profile picture! This is the same person as the one in your previous profile picture?
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    They look completely different lmfao.... I like your art style.
    Neday
    Neday
    Thanks! And yeah, the plan was to give them deer like features lmao
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    I like that. There aren't many deer characters that I know of. The only one that I know that's kind of one is Noelle from deltarune.
    Time to redesign my avatar, he's been through 3 redesigns this year, im getting closer to one I like though!
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    Maybe someday I would like to play some of these mods with other people but on my own, I'll stick to what I have. Do you play with others besides your GF?
    Neday
    Neday
    Thorium is more built around expanding the vanilla game, that is a huge suggestion for me, few bosses but it mainly expands upon events already in the game and doesnt expand it so much it is hard to keep up.

And I usually don't, I am a very shy person and recently played 3 players with my GF and her friend
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    I have Thoiurm and it has to be one of the best mods that I actually have. I also have other mods that expand the game it's pretty awesome to have. That's my way to play the game.

And for the other part, it's extremely understandable. I tend to be shy too lol
    Ive been working on this video all week, I don't like to share my videos very often but I figured I am the most proud of this one XD

Here is the thumbnail if you wanna look at that instead :)

Thumbnail.png
    It's gonna be insane when red opens up the forums again to see 27 million happy birthday's on his profile lmao
    When the hallowed armor dodges it feels like "I have armor lock, you cannot possibly hurt me" for about half a second before you start taking damage again

Death will, in fact, always wait for armor lock to disappear
    Quite like the Lilith's Necklace mount, the wolf transformation is cool and I think its adorable why they added it
    Reactions: Impostor
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    One kf my favorites too if I don't have to use the Morph Ball
    Yharim is in fact, not the strongest warrior in the galaxy
    • Wow
    Reactions: DragonMals
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    You should get into Kirby. What other games are you into?
    Neday
    Neday
    Metroid is my favorite game franchise

I also love subnautica, starbound but this feels forbidden to say here, MC is a given, THe portal series is amazing, celeste

Lots of others but I cant remember them lmao
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    You have Metroid is your favorite, and it's one of my most favorites. Subnatica, I've heard about it, but have no clue on what it is; Minecraft is alright imo, and Portal is also Amazing. Celeste... Never played it.
    I have been working on this project for an average of 4 hours a day all week and im only 75% of the way doneee

can i just be finished already LMAO
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom