neoselket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you think about it, astrology and horoscopes are basically the same as racism. You're judging people and making assumptions about their personality and behavior based on irrelevant characteristics that they can't control and that don't have any influence on their personality or behavior.
    Most of the way through Elden Ring(I think), and so far I'd give it a 6/10. There have been a good few moments that were 7-10 out of 10, but also a lot that were 5 or lower. Still, I'm glad I managed to learn to enjoy it more than I did when I first started out.
    SilkyVol2
    SilkyVol2
    Is the game bad or are you bad? 🤔:boulder:
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Definitely the game, large empty areas with no indication of where to go next and losing 90% of my HP in one hit don't really seem like skill issues
    I just saw a bug in my house and I was able to identify it because it's in Empires of the Undergrowth! Here it is:
    false bombardier beetle.jpg

It's a false bombardier beetle!
    DiamondFire🪓
    DiamondFire🪓
    I only know like two bug types, and that’s from Hollow Kngiht.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Which ones?
    DiamondFire🪓
    DiamondFire🪓
    Stag beetles and dung beetles. Maybe some other beetles too. Hollow Knight has a lot of beetles.
    I wrote a short (sort of)horror story!
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    Esther
    Esther
    Nice job on it!
    Now if only I could get work done on my own short stories. I'll see if I can make progress tomorrow-
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Thank you!
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    How the heck did a single person manage to figure out ANY of the questlines in any FromSoft game? You literally have to do a specific thing, move across the map, do another specific thing there's no ingame indications you need to do, do something related to main game progress,
    Reactions: DiamondFire🪓
    neoselket
    neoselket
    and then do three more things in a specific order and if you get a SINGLE bit wrong the whole questline goes down the toilet. Seriously, how did the first person to do any of these do it, data mining?
    Orchamut
    Orchamut
    Honestly those sound like classic Zelda questlines to me.
    StrawberryStealer
    StrawberryStealer
    the only real indicator for elden is that grace sites point towards where you need to go
    and games like armored core are VERY linear in that sense
    My youtube channel has been popping off, I've been getting like 4 times the amount of views I normally get.
    Given the chance looking back, I would have pirated all the FromSoftware games. They just don't deserve to be paid for.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Maybe Bloodborne, but that's a PlayStation exclusive, so maybe not just for that.
    StrawberryStealer
    StrawberryStealer
    elden’s actually a really good game
    and so is armored core i would gladly rebuy both if i had to
    Yoooo one of my favorite mangas finally updated let's go
    neoselket
    neoselket
    If you're curious it's called "Since I've entered the world of romantic comedy manga, I'll do my best to make the losing heroine happy".
    You know, I still haven't finished any of the rain world DLC campaigns yet, because I have no idea where to go and I don't want to just wander around the map aimlessly until I figure it out.
    Snek person👁🐿️
    Snek person👁🐿️
    generally, just go to pebbles/moon and do what they say. if you need any more information, just ask me, as I've completed every campaign (except monk) and know nearly everything
    For all it's flaws, the bosses in Elden Ring are for the most part way better than the bosses in Dark Souls. The fights feel a lot more fair, and are actually fun to do.
    I'll be honest, I never got the hype for either barbie or oppenheimer. They both just sound uninteresting to me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom