neoselket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So whenever I make a freeplay game with big headed ants in Empires of the Undergrowth, I give it a funny name. Here they are:
    BIG HAD ants
    BIG HAD 2: The return of the had
    BIG HAD 3: The haddening
    BIG HAD 4: Die had
    BIG HAD 5: The good, the had, and the ugly
    BIG HAD 6: Tokyo drift
    PSA: Empires of the Undergrowth is currently on sale for $20!
    I FINALLY beat the level Extremis in Empires of the Undergrowth! It took about 30 attempts and a buff to available food in the level, but I did it!
    ...On medium difficulty.
    Esther
    Esther
    Ouch I feel that last part as a casual gamer.
    "I finally beat the boss!
    ...I still need to do it on the actual difficulty."
    Green_Metaknight
    Green_Metaknight
    I beat Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 once... on Easy Mode.
    Why is the Elden Ring DLC 40 DOLLARS?! That's the price of an entire finished game!
    neoselket
    neoselket
    "It has a new area comparable in size to limgrave" bro that's not saying much
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    that seems to be the norm for bigger games, beyond the dawn for tales of arise launched at 40 dollars, and re:mind for kingdom hearts 3 launched for 40 dollars as well. i don't think the 2 dlcs for final fantasy 16 will add up to 40 dollars, which is honestly kinda weird
    My OCD is worse than ever before. Every time I do literally any action, like taking a step, touching something, blinking, breathing, even thinking, my brain makes me do it like 20 times again until I get it "right", and if I don't I experience excruciating mental pain. It's worse than it's ever been. Does anyone know of anything that might help?
    • Sad
    Reactions: Contemplator
    neoselket
    neoselket
    If you don't have autism or OCD, be grateful. It's literally Hell on earth.
    Contemplator
    Contemplator
    My first and only idea that could help is seeking professional help (whether through in person or just online consultation). Treatment isn't a one-size-fits-all so I highly doubt that looking things up would be helpful for your case since I'm just someone on the internet who knows nothing about what you're going through aside from the things you've shared around here.
    Contemplator
    Contemplator
    However, I know that you've most likely considered this and there could be other factors that may be hindering you from seeking the support you need. But that's all I could think of for now. Feel free to talk to me or anyone you can trust if you want someone to talk to, though. It's probably the most I could do as a random internet dude.
    I just beat the Empires of the Undergrowth level "The Harvest" on impossible difficulty 4000 leaves ahead of my opponent! That's the best I've ever done on that level.
    Why do people keep asking "who pays on a date"? It's obvious, each person should pay for the stuff they buy. Anything else is unbalanced.
    PSA: Doki Doki Literature Club Plus is free on epic games right now! It's actually really nice, and a great way to cure your PTSD from the main game, so I would highly recommend it, especially if you played the original.
    I wanna keep learning japanese, but I have no idea how to practice. I can learn new grammar patterns pretty easily, but I don't have much opportunity to get used to them because the videos only give 1 or 2 example sentences, so it always takes me like 30sec to translate one sentence. How are you supposed to practice?
    FalloutGuy645
    FalloutGuy645
    I’ll come back with this—because I don’t remember what it’s called—but if you have a little extra spending money there is a really good site that helps you learn other languages. Duolingo is also solid if you haven’t used it.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I tried Duolingo, but it just didn't work for me. I never felt like I was learning anything, it just felt like clicking buttons over and over until I got it right.
    Also I'm not sure if I can afford any paid language stuff, I don't really want to spend a bunch of money on something only for it to not help.
    FalloutGuy645
    FalloutGuy645
    Assuming your primary language is English, Japanese is considered to be one of the hardest languages to learn for English speakers. I wouldn’t quite dip on Duolingo yet. As for the paid language thing, it’s not expensive, and if you’re serious about learning it I’d implore you to reconsider. There may even be a free trial to see if it’s for you.
    So I've given Elden Ring another try, and while it's not as bad as it was at first, it's still pretty mediocre. There's an open world, but it's still pretty linear and there's not many different places to go, and I just can't find anything interesting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom