• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Nic246
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Appreciate all the work you've done for the Tattle Tale mod -- it's a fantastic and high-quality mod that deserves a lot more recognition than it gets!

Hope you're doing well.
    Wow seems you are the greatest guy ever! Imagine 1 year past and only 3 profile post! Man, you are awsome XD.
    I just saw some of your artworks. Awesome. ;-;
    Reactions: Nic246
    Nic246
    Nic246
    Yo, sooooo, I'm kinda in a rut on what to draw for the mod. I don't want to draw the Mharadium armor set since someone already did that... maybe like a different armor set? idk its just a drawing it is not like im actually contributing to the developement of the mod :p
    MinieK
    MinieK
    You can join our chat, and if you wanna draw something, we could discuss that there. ;) http://negadium-slackin.herokuapp.com/
    Nic246
    Nic246
    thanks dawg!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom