• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Nigel368

1. Nigel368

Seriously man you are the best! Every day when I see your videos it makes my day. I missed a few...

Seriously man you are the best! Every day when I see your videos it makes my day. I missed a few videos recently because I was busy but when i got on today and found out it was your birthday I felt so bad I missed telling you happy birthday on that day. So sorry it's a little late, but best...
  2. Nigel368

Hi James, Happy Birthday man, I may not be an OG in your community but I've been there since...

Hi James, Happy Birthday man, I may not be an OG in your community but I've been there since Calamity Season 5. I remember I was on ChippyGaming for a while and then I found ChippysCouch. I really enjoyed watching your videos, and you became and still are my favorite youtube of all time.
  3. Nigel368

Hi this is a two part message because I don't have twitter.

Hi this is a two part message because I don't have twitter.
  4. Nigel368

Nice job on your Fargo's mod play through James! I feel you did really well, there is no way I...

Nice job on your Fargo's mod play through James! I feel you did really well, there is no way I would have even got past Skeleton!;)
  5. Nigel368

I guess the dungeon guardian thing was with the prime version. I agree that that part of the...

I guess the dungeon guardian thing was with the prime version. I agree that that part of the fight probably shouldn't be there it kinda spoils the fun of the boss. Good job beating it James!
  6. Nigel368

James you can craft a fleshy doll at a work bench without killing the guide in Fargo's Mod. You...

James you can craft a fleshy doll at a work bench without killing the guide in Fargo's Mod. You just need a guide voodoo doll, I think this will mean you won't have to wait for another guide to spawn. Oh and Pewdiepie beat the wall of flesh so you have to get better;)
  7. Nigel368

Just a heads up so you are ready, because I would not want to be surprised about that and lose...

Just a heads up so you are ready, because I would not want to be surprised about that and lose progress and hard work just before you beat the boss. Oh, and the painting for the meteorite enchantment is sold by the painter when he is in the sky.
  8. Nigel368

So I was reading Fargo's Soul mod wiki and just a heads up for when you get to the ferry end of...

So I was reading Fargo's Soul mod wiki and just a heads up for when you get to the ferry end of the Skelatron fight, it says this When initially killed, recovers to 50 life and enters Dungeon Guardian state
  9. Nigel368

This would be great for combining two final boots and saving an inventory slot! Crafted at a...

This would be great for combining two final boots and saving an inventory slot! Crafted at a tinkerer's workshop with lava waders and frostspark boots!
  10. Nigel368

Journey's End Idea: Lavapack Boots [IMG]

Journey's End Idea: Lavapack Boots
  11. Nigel368

It would be cool to se a 3ds play through because it has stuff that isn't in any other version.

It would be cool to se a 3ds play through because it has stuff that isn't in any other version.
  12. Nigel368

sorry I may have had a spellcheck issue with my last comment.

sorry I may have had a spellcheck issue with my last comment.
  13. Nigel368

Oh and just an idea for your mage play through, I thought it would be cool if you did a mega...

Oh and just an idea for your mage play through, I thought it would be cool if you did a mega modpack maybe just with the smaller mods that might not come back or get re updated after Journey's End.
  14. Nigel368

James THAT WAS AN AMAZING ENDING!!!

James THAT WAS AN AMAZING ENDING!!!
  15. Nigel368

I really enjoyed your modded yoyo series! Too bad we never got to see the final yoyo bag, I...

I really enjoyed your modded yoyo series! Too bad we never got to see the final yoyo bag, I assume it would have taken the DoG down in like 1 second :)
Top Bottom