Recent content by Nova Dee

1. Nova Dee

The Cacti and More 2 Mod

I think this mod deserves much more attention from the players and the community. I really liked the mechanic of the boss's behavior and the way it was summoned. So far, I have passed only Kopare, the second boss I will pass in the nearest future. Nice work.:dryadindifferent:
  2. Nova Dee

tModLoader Qwerty's Bosses and Items

Сan I change statistics in a survey after submitting? The fact is that I'm still on pre-hardmode.
  3. Nova Dee

tModLoader Assorted Crazy Things; A Mod Full of Crazy Things

High-quality mod. I really like the unique mechanics in mod. On the second attempt, Eater of World drops out. I probably won’t have time to get the Destroyer. Thanks for the work and support for the mod. I'm really looking forward to the mod and in the updated 1.4 p.s. please do not remove pets...
  4. Nova Dee

tModLoader Progressive Difficulty - Scale bosses each time you kill them

Hello. I was very surprised that after so much time no one remembered this mod. Although, in my opinion, its mechanics are very magnificent and, in turn, in addition to antifarm, creates a certain challenge for the player. Will this mod ever be revived?
  5. Nova Dee

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Unfortunately, I could not fix the problem. Please advise what else can be done in this case?
  6. Nova Dee

For personal reasons, I had to reinstall Windows again. The error was repeated. The game requires a Steam version, although I have one. This time, there is absolutely nothing in the logs after "Launch Parameters:". What should I do in this case? Updating drivers doesn't help me either.
  7. Nova Dee

I apologize for the bad text, I use the translator in communication.) I wanted to know if the new textures from the Texture Pack could also affect the FPS drawdown.
  8. Nova Dee

And one more question. In my game, literally for every object there is a TexturePack (almost all are stored in a special folder). Do they create a load on the game or load create only mods?
  9. Nova Dee

Terraria.exe.config? Honestly, I hear about this file for the first time. However, I noticed that I have a Mod Configs folder with rather old and unused mods. If I delete the extra in this folder, can it speed up the game?
  10. Nova Dee

By the way, an interesting fact - if during the game there is a FPS drawdown due to a large number of mods - pressing the Windows key (Minimize the game) can temporarily fix the problem with lags. However, over time, the lags will return. Dradonhunter11, I have a question - a more serious load...
  11. Nova Dee

tModLoader Exodus Mod

I still talk to M4trix personally. Anyway, M4trix itself doesn’t want to declare the project frozen or dead. But whether the mode will be revived or not - I do not know. Why M4trix personally does not want to comment - again, I do not know.
  12. Nova Dee

Problem solved. The case was valid in Drivers. Some had to reinstall. Dradonhunter11, special thanks for the prompt help.
  13. Nova Dee

Thanks, I will understand. However, it is very strange that it affects x64 in this way)
  14. Nova Dee

hmm... [04:46:11] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.10.1.5ws client [04:46:11] [1/INFO] [tML]: Executable: L:\Victoria\Terraria\Terraria 64 test 2\Terraria.exe [04:46:11] [1/INFO] [tML]: Working Directory: L:\Victoria\Terraria\Terraria 64 test 2 [04:46:11] [1/INFO] [tML]: Launch...
  15. Nova Dee

The error is not detected. When you run Terraria.exe, the Steam says "Running", then after a few seconds it writes in blue - "Syncing" and almost immediately the syncing disappears.
Back
Top Bottom