OFF
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sometimes i feel like i should stop writing idiocies around the forum. But then i remember what granny said once
    OFF
    OFF
    "child, it's a fool's duty to be clownin around". Wisest words ever. #theyseemefoolin #theyhatin'
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "If you were born a pyromaniac, don't die a firefighter."
    "what could possibly go right?"
    Z
    Zwift
    Bruh. Don't you mean "wrong"?
    OFF
    OFF
    not when you expect everything to fail in the most miserable and ruinous way
    Z
    Zwift
    Oh. Never mind then.
    is a game.
    OFF
    OFF
    Yes i know. In the beginning it was the reason for this nickname, I had a Batter's avatar too. I planned to change it after a while but grew attached to it and well, here i am. Shortest life story ever
    NoSoap
    NoSoap
    I just learned of it a few days ago, the story n everything. Instant fan.
    how does following someone works? will I be flooded with the followed person's warnings?
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    It's just the second one. You could also see the activity of the people you follow at the "Your News Feed" page, but not many people use it.
    OFF
    OFF
    got it :3 thanks for the answers, cool people of TCF
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    You don't get any alerts, which I don't like.
    i might be searching for someone to play a bit of Terraria in coop
    OFF
    OFF
    but i might as well wait for 1.3 because i don't know how all that hamachi foolishness works. Also i don't have a working mic, now that i think about it. Jeez
    this year everyone at E3 went all-in. And Square must be desperate for finally announce a true ff7 remake
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Not sure if "desperate" or "cashing in on the fact fans don't realize any PC nowadays can run the FFs up to ten through emulation."
    > no nose
    > no eyebrows
    10/10 best homosuck OC i've ever seen
    Dusty Sinclair
    Dusty Sinclair
    Homestuck characters don't have arms.
    OFF
    OFF
    they do have them, they keep them in their magic chest usually
    Tetra
    Tetra
    but that only applies to fake arms
    real arms are always there and need no mentioning
    lawl, I found a drawing of my old HS rpg character...look at that smug smile. Look. Coolest kid evah
    OFF
    OFF
    i just uploaded it as it was, i don't think i'll keep this as avatar for much anyway...but still, why? Is there some problem with the fact that it isn't .jpeg?
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Just joking around, you know, because SBaHJ.
    OFF
    OFF
    you're right. Unfortunately my Sbahjifier stopped working yesterday
    so i decided to join the Steam Terraria Group, you know, for coop and such....but which one? there are like 800 groups... one wasn't enough?
    i just killed a fly by punching it...it didn't go away, it just accepted all the power of my fist of fury. Why? I think i'm scarred for life
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom