OFF
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "A man in a robe, claiming communion with the divine? Madness" well said, narrator, damn well said
    Darkest Dungeon: A game in which reading a book can give you syphilis
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    At least it's not cured by staying in a brothel.

... Well, it wasn't last time I played. May have changed in the last few builds.
    OFF
    OFF
    nah, sanitarium, as usual. What is ridiculous is that the game consider syphilis a negative quirk, rather than a physical sickness. "don't worry, sir... it's all in your mind"
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "My gonads are on fire and I feel like dying!"
    "So, tell me more about your childhood..."
    Finally I can throw away that Phanto mask! Welcome, new avatar! Thanks again @[168:mad:DeltaVii] !
    OFF
    OFF
    zQwFiMD.png
    the cool pic in all it's majestic beauty
    spacebar broke again. Why you do this to me? WHY?
    OFF
    OFF
    and yes i'm using window's keyboard software thingie to make spaces between words. I feel dirty
    Rokas
    Rokas
    drop the alcohol, astronaut
    Passthejampls
    Passthejampls
    My Z and X and B key broke once, good thing I had a warranty. Oh what's that? Expensive warranty doesn't cover inexplicable keyboard failure? Repair will take 4 and a half weeks? and a bunch of money? Boy! I sure am glad I bought that laptop off the Connect NZ. Thanks school for making me do that.
    How do you have your words coloured? I can only colour mine on the forum posts. Btw Marsroaches weren't invited to the party.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    BBCODE.
    [color=*color code/name]*text*[/color]
    The Dark One
    The Dark One
    Can you put an example? Like put a colored text piece and then the code around it.
    OFF
    OFF
    One of my buildings. House/lab for mechy, and gobb :3 (bathroom will be detached from house, i have a project for that) All in all i think it came out nice...but we can do better
    NoSoap
    NoSoap
    There's more furniture? Oh boy
    OFF
    OFF
    yep, the blue and orange ones (and the bricks as well) are meteorite furnitures. If you plan to make that furniture set, remember NOT to turn the ores into bars
    i still believe that blue dungeons are much more rare than the other 2. 50 worlds (counted) and still nothing
    Reactions: neoselket
    OFF
    OFF
    that, or to learn not to be a :red: sometimes
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    We should just ransack Red's house and grab our dungeon bricks.
    OFF
    OFF
    FINALLY....at the grand total of 60 worlds created just for a dungeon color, we have a winner. No need to plunder Red's house anymore, i guess. But i'm going to keep the pickaxe nearby. You never know
    finally I got my flyin' piggy :3 ain't it cute?
    OFF
    OFF
    piggehhh.jpg

"when pigs will fly."...well if you promised money with this formula, i guess it's time to pay, or to quick retreat to some unknown place. They say Himalaya's a good place for that
    i remember someone was in search of a Band of starpower...well, i have a double, so whistle if you're in need
    Rokas
    Rokas
    im in search for the ultimate meme, any ideas?
    OFF
    OFF
    left, go straight for 10000 km, then turn left, right, left, left, quarter circle forward+high punch, then left again and then when you're arrived, ask someone for directions.
    OFF
    OFF
    also, Thank mr. skeltal
    Baaaack home. Finally. Man this weekend doesn't want to see me at my pc
    goin' out eating. When I'll be back we can talk about starting some coop.please stay tuned, folks!
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Have a good one. X)
    about to start Ex-Mode. Any friendly and possibly spoiler-free advice?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Forget all strategies you know for the bosses, and prioritize mobility and defense over fancy critical/damage boosts - if you can't move fast and tank the hits, you won't live long enough for crit/damage boosts to mean anything.
    piemansauce🌳
    piemansauce🌳
    I know this is an old post but... Fishing will get you far. That and ore farming to get armour
    OFF
    OFF
    eh, i left Terraria for a bit (got sucked back into WoW, thanks to my friends (them bastards xD ), but thanks for the advice. I'll try that when i'll get a bit more control over my life
    now that i think about it...how do enemies interact with trap doors during blood moons? can they open them?
    so i found this yoyo named "Valor" in the dungeon and noticed this weird symbol in the description. is it a bug?
    Bucket
    Bucket
    It's a logo to one drop yoyos. Valor is a name of one of their yoyos.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Nope, Valor is an IRL yoyo, and that symbol represents such :)
    OFF
    OFF
    ooh now i understand, thanks :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom