1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.
PixlaTPG
Last Activity:
Sep 9, 2019

Share This Page

PixlaTPG

Official Terrarian, Male

Okay so I got the bug where martian madness enemies don’t spawn. How would I fix this? Aug 28, 2019

PixlaTPG was last seen:
Sep 9, 2019
    1. PixlaTPG
      PixlaTPG
      Okay so I got the bug where martian madness enemies don’t spawn. How would I fix this?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Unit One
        Unit One
        It’s a known issue. :) Something that occurred on PC 1.3 as well. In the meantime, I think you can summon another event (goblins, pirates) and after completing the new event it might clear out Martian event. Then you can find another probe and try again.
        Aug 29, 2019
      3. PixlaTPG
        PixlaTPG
        It’s been fixed. I didn’t even do much. I just went to the ocean came back and they were there. Thanks for the help
        Sep 3, 2019
      4. Unit One
        Unit One
        Good to know Pixla, thanks for the follow-up info.
        Sep 3, 2019
    2. PixlaTPG
      PixlaTPG
      Waiting for mobile 1.3
    3. PixlaTPG
      PixlaTPG
      Well, I can't make a new account, so Imma just, stay with this one, gonna change some stuff though.
      1. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        It's worth noting that we do not permit multiple accounts on these Forums. As a result, we do require members to stick with the original accounts they've created.

You can change your name up to 10 times which it looks like you've used 2 name changes.
        Mar 17, 2018
    4. PixlaTPG
      PixlaTPG
      Holy crap this profile account is old. My new account is probably gonna be PixlaTPG.
    5. PixlaTPG
      PixlaTPG
      How do you get something different than terrarian
      1. Shaedric
        Shaedric
        Aug 3, 2015
    6. PixlaTPG
      PixlaTPG
      How do you get a gravatar on here
    7. PixlaTPG
      PixlaTPG
      I seriously can't wait for terraria for 3DS... if it is real
      2. Azu
        Azu
        Sometimes I think that some people think the front page doesn't exist.
        Aug 3, 2015
      3. PixlaTPG
        PixlaTPG
        I've seen it
        Aug 3, 2015
      4. Yaster Goodman
        Yaster Goodman
        What if the discs and game cards don't even contain the game, but instead play an infinite loop of Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" on your console?
        Aug 3, 2015
    8. PixlaTPG
      PixlaTPG
      Now I want to be a ranger
    9. PixlaTPG
      PixlaTPG
      Well I like the terra blade, but my favorite blade now is the meowmere but I want a new account
      2. M the Mister
        M the Mister
        I'm using a phone aswell so I can help, tap on your name and go to personal details, and then you'll see something good on the left, scroll down until you see user name change
        Aug 3, 2015
      3. M the Mister
      4. PixlaTPG
        PixlaTPG
        Plus I can only play on mobile because I don't have a Xbox play station and my mom won't let me get it on pc
        Aug 3, 2015
    10. Scrubow Gamer
      Scrubow Gamer
      Hello, welcome to the forums and sorry to bust your bubble but my favorite blade is the Horeseman's blade.
  • About

Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    Hi, I like turtles