Protanly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There are about 118 words you can make out of the letters in the word "Teacher"(E's can be used twice due to it appearing twice in the word)
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Can you name 18 of those 118?
    Protanly
    Protanly
    Cheater
    Teach
    Tea
    Cheat
    At
    Eat
    Heat
    Heater
    Create
    Cater
    Cat
    Chat
    Chart
    Hear
    Heart
    The
    Tar
    Rat
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    ... Kudos to you my friend.
    If you and 7 friends play Mario Kart, there are 40,320 different ways that you and your buddies could place.
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Doesn't that depend on which Mario Kart,? Like on N64 you can only have four players, same with the came cube. Then, if your counting dlc (If your referring to MK8) that's not really the Mario Kart game itself.
    If I had a dollar for every dollar I currently have, I'd have twice as many dollars as I do currently.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    So in other words, depending on how much you spend, you've either crashed your nation's economy due to inflation, or never have to worry about money ever again.
    Protanly
    Protanly
    I don't see the difference between those two outcomes.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Well, if you keep it as cash and watch how much you spend, the stuff you have hidden won't go toward inflating the economy. that is assuming you don't flood it going around buying private yachts, helicopters, tanks...
    I'd probably still go through as many pens as I do currently if they decided to make them edible.
    Some stuff goes here, like the fact that hats are not shirts.
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Socks arnt pants. (Also sweet prof pic, did you draw it?)
    Protanly
    Protanly
    Actually something one of my close friends drew me for my birthday last year haha. I wish I had that level of talent.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom