1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.
TriforceShard
Last Activity:
May 17, 2018
Birthday:
Mar 21, 2000
Adventurer

Share This Page

TriforceShard

Slime Collector, Male, 18, from Rogueport

Not that anybody cares, but I'm taking a small break from the forum. I have to return my school owned chromebook, so I won't be as active. May 17, 2018

TriforceShard was last seen:
May 17, 2018
    1. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      Not that anybody cares, but I'm taking a small break from the forum. I have to return my school owned chromebook, so I won't be as active.
      1. Thee Pie Man
        Thee Pie Man
        I don't know you since I'm almost never on, but I hope you have fun and can find some entertaining alternatives!
        May 17, 2018
      2. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        I might check back every now and again, but using my desktop for forumy stuff is kind of inconvenient. I'll be active again once I get my own laptop, but for the time being, I'm not going to be here regularly.
        May 17, 2018
    2. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      1. Tunnel King likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        It's better than doing nothing.
        May 10, 2018
      4. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        Not by much.

Added: For those living in the US the better way to fight this is to contact your state representatives. Email is alright but by phone or mail is less easy to brush off. Especially in bulk by different, real people.
        May 10, 2018
        diekonradish likes this.
      5. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        That's what the site says, though...
        May 11, 2018
    3. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      On the off chance thar anyone actually cares, I've added my FEH friend code to my information tab.
    4. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      One of these days, I'm going to actually learn how to draw instead of just doodling.
      1. savvasl and InstaFiz like this.
      2. savvasl
        savvasl
        Heh same dude.
        May 1, 2018
    5. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      1. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        Or maybe I am, and I just have a problem. I dunno.
        Apr 7, 2018
      2. FlyKip
        FlyKip
        I used to when i actively played Terraria, but now i really only play it when new updates roll around
        Apr 7, 2018
        The True Hero likes this.
      3. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        Yeah, I actually haven't been cheching on it as frequently as I once did.
        Apr 7, 2018
    6. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      So my Switch says my supposedly new 200 GB microSDXC card is actually just 183 GB. I can't help but feel lied to.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        EDIT: It is actually 1024 for all of them. I thought so. lol. Yeah, 1GB is actually 1024MB, not 1000MB. So when they tell you something is "200 GB" what they are really saying is that it is "approximately 200GB" because they just round up what it actually is.
        Mar 23, 2018
      3. savvasl
        savvasl
        In other words whatever amount of external storing system you add anywere there will always be a 10-15% due to marketing reasons.
        May 1, 2018
      4. Xylia
        Xylia
        The % will increase as you increase the storage. 1GB is 1024MB which is a 0.2% or something (too tired to actually do the math) while 1000GB is a 7% difference (931 vs 1000). 2TB would then be 1819GB which is a 9% difference.
        May 1, 2018
        savvasl likes this.
    7. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      Look out world, I'm a legal adult!
      1. FlyKip and DFA_2Tricky like this.
      3. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        Thank you!
        Mar 21, 2018
        Myu likes this.
      4. DFA_2Tricky
        DFA_2Tricky
        Now you can start sentences with "OH, the youth of today..." and "When I was a a kid..."
        Mar 21, 2018
        TriforceShard likes this.
      5. neoselket
        neoselket
        BIRTH
        Mar 21, 2018
        TriforceShard likes this.
    8. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      So nintendo is going to do a broadcast of upcoming "Nindies" for the switch. Could we perhaps be getting an update on a particular port?
      1. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        Nope. Nothing at all. Why did I expect anything else.
        Mar 20, 2018
    9. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
      1. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
        Mar 8, 2018
      2. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM!
        Mar 8, 2018
    10. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      BOWSER'S INSIDE STORY REMAKE OH MY GAWD!
    11. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      Everyone else is squeezed into the Smash Bros. car of the Nintendo Direct hype train, while I'm all alone on the virtual console handcar.
    12. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      The Kirby star allies demo has already been datamined. I guess I have to avoid the entire internet for the next month or so.
    13. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      ...Aaaannnnd Mario is offically a plumber again. My existence makes sense once more.
      1. Jetstream ∞ likes this.
    14. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      The span of time from when a game you want is released to when you beat said game is the most dangerous time to be on the internet.
      1. Explinorater likes this.
    15. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      Oh boy, I can't wait to become tramutized by the final boss of Kirby star allies!
    16. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      Why is doing what I'm not supposed to be doing infinitly more entertaining than doing what I am supposed to be doing?
      1. DFA_2Tricky likes this.
      2. DFA_2Tricky
        DFA_2Tricky
        Why are not funny things infinitly more funny when your not allowed or supposed to be laughing?
        Feb 25, 2018
    17. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      It's amazing how much a little bit of sunlight can energize you!
      1. Sir AFK likes this.
    18. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      This sorta scares me...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Pikachumania
        Pikachumania
        ... ?
        Feb 21, 2018
      3. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        I'm actually scared of the powercreep. And Celica stealing my liver.
        Feb 21, 2018
      4. Myu
        Myu
        where's berkut :(
        Feb 21, 2018
    19. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      You know what I love? Video games that only have a finite amount of some consumable item.
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        I mean, I didn't really want to be able to use that item without feeling paranoid that I'll need it later, anyways. THANKS GAME DEVS!
        Feb 21, 2018
        neoselket likes this.
    20. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      [FEH] Vanguard Legend Ike is the obvious choice for "A Hero Rises." Anyone who says otherwise will be subjected to my disapproval.
      1. The True Hero likes this.
      3. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        I DISAPROVE!
        Feb 17, 2018
      4. Gigavoir
        Gigavoir
        Enjoy throwing your vote away on a unit with a meh statline that's guaranteed to return next 8% banner
        Feb 17, 2018
      5. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        Seriously tho, I already have all of the other units, I really like Ike, and the 8% legendary hero banner is a conspiracy. My original comment was meant to poke fun at people who don't accept others opinion, so it doesn't matter to me who you vote for.
        Feb 17, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 21, 2000 (Age: 18)
    Adventurer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    Oh wow, someone found my profile interesting enough to click on the information tab! I guess that means you want to know more about me? OK then!

I'm TriforceShard, and I have a mild addiction to video games. I'm a self diagnosed Nintendo junkie, but I play other games sometimes (including Terraria). I am also a connoisseur of memes, and an all around friendly guy.

I want to become a part of the forum's community, and maybe even make some friends. I appreciate when people take the time to talk to me, and will gladly do the same for anyone who wants to.

If I ever unintentionally come off as rude, PLEASE tell me, so I can rectify my behavior. I want to make people happy, not unhappy.

Hey, thank you for taking the time to read this. You have no idea how much it means to me that someone is actually semi-interested in me. I feel validated now.

Hey! You're still reading this? That must mean you're slightly more than semi-interested! I'm flattered! If I'm really that interesting to you, maybe you would consider becoming friends with me on some non-forum thing? I mean, only if you want to. It's your choice. Really.

Oh, WOW! You actually clicked the thingy! I wasn't sure you would actually go for it! Well, since you're here, that must mean you want to become friends with me! ...Or, maybe you just like toying with my emotions. (Eh, it's not like I'm able to tell either way, seeing this is all just prewritten diolouge...) I mean, what?
    ...ANYWAYS, I should probably stop yammering and just get to the codes now, right? Well, here they are:
    • Fire Emblem Heroes
    *More to come later, Maybe.*
    If you send me a friend request, please also contact me (private message, profile post, messenger pigeon, etc) to let me know that the request isn't just from some random person. Thank you!

Signature

Hey, you! Yes, you!

Have a fantastic day!