TriforceShard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not that anybody cares, but I'm taking a small break from the forum. I have to return my school owned chromebook, so I won't be as active.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    I don't know you since I'm almost never on, but I hope you have fun and can find some entertaining alternatives!
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    I might check back every now and again, but using my desktop for forumy stuff is kind of inconvenient. I'll be active again once I get my own laptop, but for the time being, I'm not going to be here regularly.
    Reactions: Tunnel King
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    It's better than doing nothing.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Not by much.

Added: For those living in the US the better way to fight this is to contact your state representatives. Email is alright but by phone or mail is less easy to brush off. Especially in bulk by different, real people.
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    That's what the site says, though...
    So my Switch says my supposedly new 200 GB microSDXC card is actually just 183 GB. I can't help but feel lied to.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    EDIT: It is actually 1024 for all of them. I thought so. lol. Yeah, 1GB is actually 1024MB, not 1000MB. So when they tell you something is "200 GB" what they are really saying is that it is "approximately 200GB" because they just round up what it actually is.
    savvasl
    savvasl
    In other words whatever amount of external storing system you add anywere there will always be a 10-15% due to marketing reasons.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    The % will increase as you increase the storage. 1GB is 1024MB which is a 0.2% or something (too tired to actually do the math) while 1000GB is a 7% difference (931 vs 1000). 2TB would then be 1819GB which is a 9% difference.
    So nintendo is going to do a broadcast of upcoming "Nindies" for the switch. Could we perhaps be getting an update on a particular port?
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    Nope. Nothing at all. Why did I expect anything else.
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM!
    Everyone else is squeezed into the Smash Bros. car of the Nintendo Direct hype train, while I'm all alone on the virtual console handcar.
    The Kirby star allies demo has already been datamined. I guess I have to avoid the entire internet for the next month or so.
    Why is doing what I'm not supposed to be doing infinitly more entertaining than doing what I am supposed to be doing?
    Reactions: DFA_2Tricky
    D
    DFA_2Tricky
    Why are not funny things infinitly more funny when your not allowed or supposed to be laughing?
    You know what I love? Video games that only have a finite amount of some consumable item.
    Reactions: neoselket
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    I mean, I didn't really want to be able to use that item without feeling paranoid that I'll need it later, anyways. THANKS GAME DEVS!
    [FEH] Vanguard Legend Ike is the obvious choice for "A Hero Rises." Anyone who says otherwise will be subjected to my disapproval.
    Reactions: The True Hero
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    I DISAPROVE!
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    Enjoy throwing your vote away on a unit with a meh statline that's guaranteed to return next 8% banner
    TriforceShard
    TriforceShard
    Seriously tho, I already have all of the other units, I really like Ike, and the 8% legendary hero banner is a conspiracy. My original comment was meant to poke fun at people who don't accept others opinion, so it doesn't matter to me who you vote for.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom