Recent content by Rantanrave

1. Rantanrave

Looking for a bit of help with Hardmode.

I could probably help you pretty easily. I have removed the entire corruption/hallow in several of my worlds, so removing it from the surface should be fairly simple. Let me know your steam name if you are interested.
  2. Rantanrave

PC Looking for People to play with

Added you on steam. Will be online tomorrow again. Right now, I am off to bed.
  3. Rantanrave

PC Looking for People to play with

Cant find anyone on steam with that username. Btw, how old are you? (Have 1036 hours played on Terraria, myself)
  4. Rantanrave

PC Looking for Gladiator Leggings.

Thanks for a quick and easy transaction Madcat ^^
  5. Rantanrave

Alright, I will catch a couple and then find you on steam.
  6. Rantanrave

How many quest fish would you require? I am currently doing quite a bit of fishing, so catching a couple additional quest fish should be simple. And does it matter which ones they are?
  7. Rantanrave

As the title says, I am looking for Gladiator Leggings. Name your price here in the thread, I have many items to offer, as well as gold ofc.
  8. Rantanrave

Why, again, were the Probe Spawns nerfed?

I find them without problems. I have just built my new house with conduit plating walls. I used 40.000 conduit plating walls (10.000 blocks of conduit plating), and I farmed them from 30-50 invasions easily in 2 days. Just go to your ocean, go up to the space layer (I used 900 altitude in my...
  9. Rantanrave

Whats your most despised enemy?

Well, I have been playing the 1.3 update for about 180 hours, and I find several mobs "annoying" (IE Nebula floaters, crawltipedes ect), but only one p*sses me off: The lava slimes in expert mode. Seriously, I am getting tired of flooding my hellbridge with lava. Just delete them, thnx.
  10. Rantanrave

To Those Who Complain About 'Cheap Tactics'

In general I dont give a single f*ck about what those ppl say. You could also argue that my way of fighting brain of cthulu is cheap (I build a bed in the crimson, and summon him, then just start throwing grenades where I stand. I will kill myself, and do a ton of dmg to him. Since he doesn't...
  11. Rantanrave

PC Does altering the Dungeon entrance affect Cultists?

Me and a friend altered our dungeon entrance, by removing the top ~ 50 layers of bricks from the dungeon to build a house. This caused the bug to show in our world, and the cultists would not spawn. We even tried to re-build the entrance after reading about the bug, but it didnt help. After...
  12. Rantanrave

Just got an Armor Polish after 2 hours of grinding on a multiplayer server...

I have found more armor polishes than i wish to recall. I think i have thown 10 in the garbage, and still have as many left in my chests. I had trouble finding the trifold map though, so perhaps we are both unlucky, just in different ways :P
  13. Rantanrave

1.3 Expert Mode Discussion

Hmm, I already had 613 hours on Terraria when the patch came out, so I was no slouch before the patch. After 1.3's release, I started 2 seperate expert mode worlds, with 2 different characters (1 for playing with a friend, and the other for playing solo, however another friend joined that one as...
  14. Rantanrave

Triggering Hardmode without killing the Guide

Have a summon with you (like fire imp or hornet), and walk alone in hell. Find a woodoo demon, and let your summon kill him over lava, letting the doll fall in and you free of guilt. "Oh darn, I was trying to farm some fireblossoms, and my hornet killed a demon over lava while I looked the other...
  15. Rantanrave

What order do you go through bosses in expert mode?

I would say yes. Me and my friend tried beating the Lunatic Cultist after beating the golem, and we lost because he was too fast and avoided all of our attacks. So we decided to take down Duke Fishron to get the flairon, which ofc has homing projectiles. The mount from fishron is also extremely...
Back
Top Bottom