Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jeez, you guys have been working hard.
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Orca!!!
    K
    Kircsi2011
    I heard crossplay is in mind, soo Im wondering if console modding would be a thing, maybe only for new gen only with a ps5 only version or something. Some games have "test server" game versions I think a modded client would be possible
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    @Redigit🌳 Good thing Chippy did not fear saying your name. One time his family had to call 999 due to having fear saying "Glasia🌳", especially pronouncing "🌳".
    Reactions: Tovlyn and CanSteam
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I suggest...Buildable snowmen...Then...using crystal hearts on them...they come to life and become killable...or used to summon a boss...Or...Or...Anime girls in santa hats in aprons making christmas dinner just for meeeeeeee
    Am I your boss already? If I am, be a good subordinate and please turn the Baby Slime into a pet, or even better, give us the option to choose if our summoning items are going to summon minions or pets. Don't make me fire you and hire Jay Wilson in your place. Thanks.
    Hey, Redigit. How's it going? Good, I'd hope. I just want to say, thanks for making this game. Terraria's changed my life. I spend almost 5 hours on it after school. It's the one thing I turn to to relive my stress and depression, and has helped me through some dark times. I'm not here to ask for spoilers, I'm not here to ask for Beta testing, I'm just here to say thanks.
    If you were my boss for 12 hours, what would you make me do to Terraria?
    I wonder how much health the Eye of Cthulhu has in Expert Mode.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    It is a strange name, as expert mode and hard mode can be synonymous.. but they mean very different things in terraria. Hmm, if only they could have made worlds have a flipped side, like the other side of the world, to be what was meant to be hardmode, so there'd be no mode confusion and players could have a safer building area in all worlds no matter how far they are in the game.
    Terra B Welch
    Terra B Welch
    I woke up to 15 alerts, most of them were from this.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I alert you long tiem <3
    Hey Redigit Terraria is my favorite game and well this might be a stupid question but i want to be like the Beta testers Just to let u know im not a adult but i do like to explore the new stuff and sometimes i get bored of the old stuff. Im not so good at coding but im recently trying to make custom items on tAPI well im trying. Most likely you will say no but atleast i asked
    Oh-ho-ho... Didn't see you on the Notable Members > Staff Members page. Thought Cenx did something to you... Something... Baaaad. I was about to make my way over to your house and murder that evil thing... But that isn't necessary. Got your back brutha.
    Cyrus the Cold
    Cyrus the Cold
    Is it possible to trust cenx? She has the egotism of a bond villian
    gimme ur ip redigit so i can hax into ur computer an leak terraria 1.3 4 erryone
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    People wouldnt be too impressed with the highly unfinished content and wildly unbalanced new gear.
    Chapwisely
    Chapwisely
    WEEWOOWEEWOO!
    You can't say those things if you're a tester!
    When can we expect the Five Nights at Freddy's inspired enemies? Getting attacked by a mechanized version of NPCs would be pretty scary. Five nights in Terraria.
    Reactions: BFlat
    T
    TMB50
    I wouldn´t be surprised that, if there were going to be some sort of invasion or Moon event that were based around mechanical animals, there would be a reference to it (I guess that, then we would know how, if it were to be added and were to have a fast Fighter AI, we would already know how it would look like).
    Cansin13
    Cansin13
    I don't care about FNAF crap
    shamu1122
    shamu1122
    Just no.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff chlorophyte brick
    Criddle
    Criddle
    I remember asking for Meteorite Brick before 1.2 was out in the IRC or on Plug.DJ once, and him or Cenx also answered saying No, but I forgot their reasoning/if they mentioned any reasoning in the first place.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    No that it wasn't coming next update, or no as in never? We got hellstone brick.. would be great to also have meteor brick.. so it has a use after meteor tear.

That reminds me.. hellstone walls obtainable, pls.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    tier* hellstone brick wall*

oh yeh.. that also reminds me that it'd be neat to have walls of pure ore as well. We have stone and stone wall.. so gold ore wall, silver ore wall, etc.
    YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ATTACK ON MOUNTS!!!!!
    :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
    now all i need is a fire dragon mount and i will be happy
    Omniwolf
    Omniwolf
    Headless Horseman's Horse as a drop :D So badass!
    Cyanopsia
    Cyanopsia
    Asphy, go find a cookie and award it to yourself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom