Tree or Axe?
🌳
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: Mobile
Favorite Thread
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-opus-magnum.132394/

Signature

Name: K'thcali'osh Ps'ycil'poh
Text Color (Please make it easily distinguishable from other characters): Random AF
(Depending on post size, color may change per sentence, word, or letter)
Abilities (Please don't make it too overpowered): Reality re-write (But only very small things like having a mustache, and it cannot be controlled), horrors of the beyond (Utilizing the powers of quantum foam alteration, they can flood a target's mind with incomprehensible knowledge for a brief moment, causing psychic damage and, rarely, PTSD), alterable external perception (Can change at will how he looks, feels, smells, sounds, and... ...tastes?), and an incomprehensible mind (Immunity to things affecting the brain)
Backstory (Optional): Suddenly began to exist due to antiparticles and particles coming into existence at just the right times and places on the quantum foam level (A real scientific scale so small that nothingness randomly splits into particles and antiparticles, and antiparticles and particles randomly combine back into nothingness)
Other miscellaneous info (Optional): Does not know anything about romance or mortal humanoid reproduction. Very close to a dual-personality disorder. Can go from a bubbly, outgoing character to the worst nightmare of everyone in a 5-mile radius in an instant. His favorite sayings are "The universe wasn't made in a day, as days are based on planets, and there were no planets before the universe! (In an upbeat tone)" and "I will fracture your consciousness across all of time, and shatter the very essence of your being. (In a foreboding, ominous tone with static growing in the background)"
Items: Quantum-foam-controllable clothes and a psy-needle (An implant used by Quanti to make the quantum-foam pseudopod wielding it slowly degrade mortal, non-quanti minds on touch, and can be used to strike an enemy for psychic damage)
Species: Quanti (They come into existence via the listed backstory))
GENERATION 32: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

-You can try to kill me. You'd fail, but you can try. -Darth Revan
-...and then there is just... C R A B.
-Me
🥐 Join the croissant club, where we eat croissants and spread love and joy! Put a 🥐 in your name to join! 🥐

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  2. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  3. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  4. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  5. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  6. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom