• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, Rockos. I am programmer and I want to help you with ARPG migration to tml 0.10. Please tell me, how can I connect with you.
    Hi Rockos. How are you? How soon will the update?) And why they go so long ... :( Your mod is just wonderful, I would like to show it to my friends, but alas, it's only for the old version.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I guess the author's super busy from what I understand. Perhaps life stuff, including other projects. Well, those are my guesses.
    Hello Rockos, I dont know if you respond here or not and I would loveit if you could, but I dont know how to install the mod. I downloaded it, wrote .tmod at the end, and threw it into the mod folder but it wont show up in game. How do I install it? Or possibly could you upload it to the mod browser in game so I can just click download and update easily :p

Thanks I hope you read this.
    Asuka Langley
    Asuka Langley
    Mod unfortunately only on the old version! :(
    Rockos when would you update Rockos RPG for the new tmodloader version please I want to play this game badly
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom