Rough Draft
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I keep getting told to get off of people's threads. I'm starting to think my ideas are :red:.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    I saw what happened. None of it was your fault, and I can see that Leinfors is making the effort to make it clear that the person who said those things to you is going too far.
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    Well, I mean, this isn't the first time I've made someone mad with my suggestions. Or the second, or that matter. So I appreciate people sticking up for me, but there's clearly a common factor here.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    The truth makes people mad sometimes. Don't stop telling it.
    tfw when you think Terraria is updating because it's next to Starbound in your games list, for the fourth time this week.
    Criddle
    Criddle
    tfw the size of a small starbound bugfix update is like 700 MB
    If you'd asked me a year ago, I wouldn't have said Terraria 1.3 would be out before Starbound left beta. Now? Years before, no question.
    done with all that nonsense.
    Reactions: LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Don't suppose one might persuade you to chalk up the figures for HM ores? :p
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    I might gather some data for hardmode ores in the near future, but if I do, it won't be for 100 worlds.
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    Actually, gathering data from, say, 15 worlds of each size after smashing about fifteen altars each shouldn't be THAT hard. I'll get to it. It won't be as much data as I had on the other ores, but it might be enough to give us some idea what we're looking at.
    I should start working on a custom music pack for Terraria, so it'll be mostly completed before 1.3 adds any new music.
    A
    AngryChicken
    What music do you plan on adding? If you are open to suggestions, I have a few ;)
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    oh, I dunno. It probably won't be anything terribly professional or impressive. Probably just music from games I like. I've never done any music editing or anything before, so.. yeah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom