Recent content by Royaharrigan

1. Royaharrigan

Mobile Done playing mobile

I've reported this issue multiple times. I've posted on here, on the Android rating section, as well as sending customer service requests directly to them. Nothing has changed. This issue is years old and they have still yet to fix it.
  2. Royaharrigan

Mobile Failed download/install message on startup

Don't waste your time. 505 games doesn't care. Play a different game, or play Terraria on your computer. Mobile version is trash that they refuse to support.
  3. Royaharrigan

Mobile Done playing mobile

There support for the mobile platform is beyond terrible. My game refuses to start on my Galaxy Note 3 after their update. Stuck on the same loading green ring refusing to download. And since they have not provided a way to retrieve my save or even try to fix the problem. My characters and...
  4. Royaharrigan

Mobile Would really be nice...

If they fixed the mobile game. It's been months since their last update broke my game and I have not been able to play it since. This is ridiculous. Fix the game already!
  5. Royaharrigan

Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Duke Fisheron???????????????
  6. Royaharrigan

PC Which mount is better - Honeyed Goggles or Rudolph?

honeyed goggles. Looks infinitely cooler.
  7. Royaharrigan

Mobile Would be nice

You guys are lucky. I can't even get the game to start anymore.
  8. Royaharrigan

Mobile Would be nice

To be able to play Terraria on my phone again. Waiting for a patch to fix the patch that broke my game.
  9. Royaharrigan

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

I noticed the grass was pink. Is that a new biome?
  10. Royaharrigan

Console Which sword is the coolest?

Definitely the Murasama!
  11. Royaharrigan

Play Station Network Usernames

Hey guys I just bought Terraria on my PS3 after playing on my PC and Android. Anyone want to join me my PSN ID is Blackkoolaid. Just message me terraria.
  12. Royaharrigan

Mobile souls of night

There is no issue with Souls of Light. They drop frequently and plentifully. The drop rate for souls of night have managed to drop drastically since this last patch for whatever reason.
  13. Royaharrigan

Crashes and unsave the progress

Just open the menu. Anytime you see the small ring in the bottom corner of your screen the game is saving. You don't need to use Magic Mirror for it to save.
  14. Royaharrigan

Hoverboard lacking hover ability

Pretty impossible since you can't press up and down at the same time.
Back
Top Bottom