Recent content by s7oth

1. s7oth

PS3 Looking to play on ps3 coop

Same Psn :S7oth_sloth
  2. s7oth

Frost Moon support

Looking for some help surpassing wave 15 of the frost moon to get the reindeer bells. Psn is S7oth_sloth
  3. s7oth

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

So will the terra blade finally auto swing?
  4. s7oth

PS3 Traveling Merchant Items

Looking to buy/trade for a Celestial Magnet, an Ammo Box and a Pulse Bow, please feel free to name your item or price of choice.
  5. s7oth

How do you classify/explain Terraria?

Recently I was talking to a friend of mine about video games and which indies we enjoyed the most, naturally Terraria came up but I feel like I didn't explain it properly. My question to the community would be how would you explain or classify Terraria for someone who's never heard of it?
  6. s7oth

Favourite Youtubers?

Jacksfilms ExplosmEntertainment Cinemasins Yrimir TeamFourStar PurpleEyesWTF Jaltoid DCAbrigedUniverse and Cracked
  7. s7oth

Console Bezoar Won't Drop

OK, thanks y'all! I'll keep at it. Mobile is a wreck, I started out there, not knowing how much better the console and PC versions are. My world creation is buggy sometimes but never like how it was on mobile.
  8. s7oth

It's starting to feel like a glitch, a Jungle Biome Key mold has dropped before the bezoar... Moss hornets and Toxic sludges. I set up farms for both and it still won't drop.
  9. s7oth

So I set up farms to get an ankh shield as quickly as possible and the only one that has yet to yeild its item is the bezoar farm. Every other part has dropped at least twice already. I have been at for a week and have tried getting it on multiple worlds but it still wont drop.
  10. s7oth

PS3 Broken Hero Sword, Vampire Knives, Lava Charm, and Ankh Charm components

I got everything but the sheild so far, add me on psn so we can talk? I got them already but thanks anyway Alex
  11. s7oth

PS3 Broken Hero Sword, Vampire Knives, Lava Charm, and Ankh Charm components

Looking to trade for one Broken Hero Sword, vampire knives, lava charm and the blindfold and medicated bandage. Edit: Also looking for a moon stone I am offering Spectre Armor, Turtle Armor, or Frost Armor. The bat scepter, the horse man's blade, magnet sphere, golden shower, or any of the...
  12. s7oth

Play Station Network Usernames

S7oth_sloth I'm on Vita and just got it 2 days ago so I'm only just getting into hardmode. Would appreciate any help getting a mechanical boss summoner
  13. s7oth

Corruptor, Floaty Gross and Paladin are not spawning

Did they not add them in the game or is this a bug?
  14. s7oth

Mobile Crimson Biome Issues and more

This bugfix update has brought upon several issues, I cannot get into my Cloud save, it crashes at least 3 times an hour and at max 10, and my Crimson biome seems to be completely screwed. The biome is fine until we get into the hardmode features, it (seemingly) will not spawn the Crimson Key...
Back
Top Bottom