Recent content by Scottgames

1. Scottgames

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lGfGpubV4M Here is a video for how to install mods srry for the...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lGfGpubV4M Here is a video for how to install mods srry for the late respond
  2. Scottgames

Steam Summer Sale 2018!

i should buy terraria to gift to my brother so we can play :) im glad there are deals
  3. Scottgames

tModLoader How to Downgrade Back to 1.3.4.4

i tryed this but when i did my terraria tmodloader is in patch 1.3.5.2 shouldn't it be 1.3.5.3 can someone please answer because this is confuseing the hell out of me and i cant tell if it is fine or not ;(
  4. Scottgames

Reset Achievements

So does this get rid of your content for any games?! just dont want to do this if it is unsafe :D EDIT: OMG IT REALLY WORKED!!!!!! just turn off steam cloud then delete the the file said above.I need to get used to being surprised by Terraria :p
  5. Scottgames

Terraria and it's popularity (also how it stacks against another game)

Right when i saw minecraft was king in the spoiler i just scroll down and wanted to write this "Screw Minecraft It Will Never Be Better Than Terraria, Terraria is #1, To Hell With Minecraft It is Boring As :red:". Thx for taking the time to read what i think of "Minecraft" and why I don't like it.
  6. Scottgames

Happy Birthday to Terraria's Lead Developer & Resident Wizard: Yorai!

i think terraria should have more items like this also HAPPY BIRTH DAY YORAI YOUR THE BEST TEAM!!!
  7. Scottgames

Official Custom Fonts in 1.3.5+

What does this do :P
  8. Scottgames

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ur mod really improved from before!! :D I don't remeber anything about this
  9. Scottgames

One Drop Celestial Pillar Terrarian Yo-Yos

the yoyos are really amazing and that is y it is worth buying :D SAME
  10. Scottgames

Terraria 40% Off During Steam Lunar New Year Sale

YAY NOW I CAN BUY TERRARIA FOR MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY :D
  11. Scottgames

One Drop Celestial Pillar Terrarian Yo-Yos

omg i am soooo going to buy this :)
  12. Scottgames

?? what about ur comment

?? what about ur comment
  13. Scottgames

TERRARIA IS #1 :D

TERRARIA IS #1 :D
  14. Scottgames

tModLoader Neptuna's Mod Collection (Discord Rich Presence, and other planned mods)

Some terraia mods are just amazing :D keep it up
Back
Top Bottom