ShadowPulse69

Biography
Hello there. As you probably already know, if you couldn't tell, my name is ShadowPulse69. But my friends call me Shadow. And frankly, most of the time I consider everyone my friend, so you are no exception, whoever's reading this.

Here's the brief summary: I'm an explorer. No, not the explorer that goes around the world. Oh no friend, I travel MANY worlds. And guess where it is? In these little things called electronics.

Basically, I'm a gamer. An internet nerd, if you will. Call me whatever you want, but preferably by the name I said up above.
Usually, when I'm not in school, I find myself on my laptop, ps3, ps4, 2ds, tablet, etc., you get the point.

I play games a lot. When I say a lot I mean without them I might as well be dead weight. I'm not afraid to admit that, I love video games, I wouldn't really be able to imagine where I would be without'm.

You'll usually find me on my computer though, as now a days I'm most of the time playing Heroes of the Storm or World of Warcraft. Most of the time with friends, because I can't seem to find as much fun as playing games without friends. Yeah, I'll admit, I get a bit attached.

On other occasions you might find me playing my PS4, either playing some Call of Duty game or Overwatch. By the way if you find someone playing Duel Match on Uncharted or something and he's named me, that is most likely not me playing that, I let my brother play on my PS4 and he likes to play on my profile.

Or on even more other occasions(don't rat on me, I know that's not proper grammar) I'll be playing on my 2DS, most of the time playing some Pokemon game, Monster Hunter, or Smash Bros.

Now, out of all this, I seem like the generic Dv.a, sitting on my :red: all day pretty much doing nothing but playing games, and shoving my face full of mlg memes and Doritos, but I think I'm a bit more then that, if even just a bit more.

I do indeed have other interests in life when I'm not wasting my life force away with these games. A big one is going to school, as that does take up half of my day. Another being Church. Yes, I am indeed Christian. Please don't feel offended, if you are then I don't know what to tell ya bud, go drink some holy water or somethin'.

I also like sketching, drawing is another thing entirely. I'm...moderate, I want to say. I hope. I mean I've gotten a few comments from others, and they've been positive. Or is that just how I perceive it? Either way, I think I'm at least a little good.

Another is writing. I often write in google docs and don't share it with anyone, so when you look around my profile and find nothing interesting, don't necessarily be surprised. The ones I have on Quotev are incredibly bad, so don't take those and use them now to judge my current skill please.

Because of this, as you may have noticed, another thing I do is rp. Which is another thing I invest a lot of time in, because I enjoy seeing others creativity at work and put mine into play with theirs, to see what kind of things we can create. It's like a story told by multiple people, not as lonely as a book because the author isn't necessarily alone while he's writing this book made up of multiple peoples ideas.

I'm a gamer with a sarcastic attitude and quiet personality, very anti-social but when you know me, good luck getting me to shut up, or to lay off you.

So, with that being said, shall we get started?​
Birthday
September 4
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: PS3/Vita
  3. Terraria: Mobile
  4. Terraria: Playstation 4
Occupation
Cheetah Teacher

Signature

Current form: Son of Ursoc, Astio
21.jpg

Welcome to my world.
Pokedex entry:
Shadow
Form:
Ankh Rivers
Ability:
Manipulate(change from each of his 6 ability's at will)
Moves:
Create, Psy-March, Gaming Hour, "ALWAYS WORTH IT"
Stats:
Hp: 23,871
Attack: 127 + 329
Defense: 183
Sp. Attack: 83
Sp. Defense: 96
Speed: 239
Item: Dynasty Plate
Description:
Calm and collective, this particular specimen usually likes to try and make the people it encounters happy. Insults are ineffective to its attitude as it simply shrugs them off.

http://www.quotev.com/28881069

undertale_asriel_fan_button_by_silverflame666-d9j7sgh.png

maxresdefault.jpg

horde_leveling_guide.gif

http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...worlds-post-moonlord-infinite-gameplay.43969/
"Fun is only a word to describe the sensitive feeling you get in your body when you find something that your brain seems to enjoy constantly doing. Like fun for me is when you're not around."
"If I could pick one wish I would ever want, it would be a life time of milk and to get these four idiots away from me."
"If i had a quarter for every time Bright and the rest of his gang would :red: up the foundation I would be able to make my own."
- Dr. Hayward
"I am in constant state of irritation due to my teams limited efforts in capturing the objective and careless demands for medical support regardless of their lack of competence in protecting me." - Zenyatta
"I bet they'll be bound by terrestrial bullets." - Kayde-6
[/CENTER]

Trophies

1. 0

Adorned in Dazzling Crystals

Bouncing and stomping through the forums for nine years, your heavenly presence now soars and sparkles.
  2. 0

Sovereign of the Swarm

Like a true regent, you’ve been buzzing through the forums with your honeyed goggles for eight years.
  3. 0

The Master and Core

Hungry for ancient spirits, you’ve sacrificed and been a guide here to others for seven years.
  4. 0

In a swirl of Prismatic Bolts

Within the six years you've everlasted here in our hallowed halls, you've sun danced from a small lacewing into a true Empress.
  5. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  6. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  7. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  8. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  9. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  10. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  11. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  12. 0

One of Us! One of Us!

1,000 messages. 'Nuff Said. Thanks for being a loyal and active Terrarian!
  13. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  14. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  15. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  16. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  17. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  18. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom