Shaedric
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can I get to play Trove without it being offline?
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Awh. It should be expected after a new update, though, I guess.
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    You can't play offline sadly. Trove's entire system is based off the servers, so you'll have to do something else in the meantime.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    And I was doing my base before it went offline.
    I hate the internet. So what, Scott can't use his own character he made in any game, whether or not it deals with main fnaf without it being
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    I hate some of the internet. If you don't like something, ignore it, distant yourself from it.
    daderpycoolguy
    daderpycoolguy
    Well, there are weird parts of the internet I tend to ignore. Lets just say the one time I watch one I tend to never watch it again
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    I hate fnaf and would nag scott on anything on any opportunity
    Now I can't play Trove because it freezes mid update.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    That may be due to the giant flood of people trying to get the new dragon.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    It gets stuck at the same place. And its annoying me because i only played trove 1 day, and then the servers were down and now this :red: happens.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    It's just from the update, don't mind it too much. It'll all be back to normal by tomorrow, hopefully.
    Nope, not Sony that did this, but twas Youtube Red. Basically anybody who needed time to think of their options got their videos blocked in
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    the U.S.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I wonder if that is related to the incidents of "This video is not available in your country". (Which is also the U.S.) A paid subscription system for youtube really doesn't sound like it will be good for the common user indeed.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    Thats what many people are theorizing.
    ASDFSAFDSADF!?!?!? What the hell Sony Music Entertainment Japan! Why am I blocked from all things dealing with Kill La Kill and (cont.)
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    I see Sony's anti-weeb security system is in the works.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    Guilty Crown is blocked.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I am likewise being blocked from listening to music on youtube by Victor Entertainment. I used to be able to view a lot of videos that are now blocked. It is bad.
    What kind of eff up ending was that to Life is Strange.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    A bad one.
    A bad choice.
    A sad one.
    A sad choice.
    Yay, Cube Worlds coming back. Looks at comments of news site, "Oh They were just money loving blah blah blah, and after their vacation, they
    Reactions: neoselket
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    want more money." Really. First it was a early alpha game, and even though it costed 20 dollars, its less than minecraft and has a little bit more content. You knew that you were going into something.
    Second: Wollay works with his wife, just don't expect them to finish it every 4-7 months.
    Third: He was bombarded with hate emails and etc. making him depressed.
    thecoolkni
    thecoolkni
    They're bringing it back? Wow, I thought they never would.
    I want to get into trove, but I am not really a fan of the MMO aspect of it.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    You don't need to even take notice of other human beings being around you.

I stopped playing it not because of the MMO aspect, but because it felt like "doing the exact same thing for re-sprited shinies with slightly better stats than what you're already wearing."
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    Thanks for that. I might get into it tomorrow.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    And I'm quite literal with the taking notice thing. Just treat other players as helpful NPCs who may once in a while help you clear a dungeon (or at least stumble around and draw aggro away from you so you can do it yourself.)

The NPCs who are level 8932943298742394732 and "play" the game by bombing the maps from above with their paid mounts do get a bit annoying at times.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom