Shishkin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh hey Charlemagne!
    Shishkin
    Shishkin
    Hark, doest thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Forte I hear thy sound of a fan!
    Well, my I love War thread blew up in my face. Whatever, time to go practice pixel art.
    Reactions: Vinyl Luck TTX
    Shishkin
    Shishkin
    I'm good at defusing a tough situation, I guess. I told leinfors that I would not be re-posting it, even though he has given me permission to do so. I apologized sincerely, and so I think I'm pretty safe for the time being.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Well you have to post it in adult swim otherwise people will feel free to start a flame war. Nothing against you, it's just the social situation in these forums is still.. primordial.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    That was what I offered Hie, a chance to put it into AS, but he has declined, deciding so far that the approach he was using wasn't working so well. I can respect that too.
    I ended a political argument peacefully. Maybe there is hope for humanity after all.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    If it ended peacefully, it means the other side's getting ready for war.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Don't encourage him. ;) Might just change his mind!
    orginiallity
    Shishkin
    Shishkin
    Fiend, I know not of what you mean, but my messages are not meant of originality, but of opinion and spirit! Fie upon thee; for your insults are nothing more than insignificant words at the sheer size of my morale!
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    ...Steve?
    Samrux
    Samrux
    :red:, call the police
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom