Recent content by Shivan

1. Shivan

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Considering the player should already played the game on this seed i would agree. Yet if you get stuck and the only way to figure out a way to get something for progression is to get out of the game, search for a video or a wiki it means something is wrong with the game. Anyway the point...
  2. Shivan

NO, i did try that, first off the NPC happiness system is disabled so im not sure if that would even work or how the player would even know that whiout reading the wiki, what already tells you something is wrong if you need to read the wiki. I didnt have underground jungle, i had underground...
  3. Shivan

no, you can buy the anvil but not the furnace.
  4. Shivan

About the Legendary seed, i think you need to make sure the player has some access to the furnace somehow because in my seed i had the snow biome right over the starting point, and it took me like 3-4 hours of constanly dying to find stone to be able to craft the furnace. Maybe add the furnace...
  5. Shivan

What Mode will you be playing in 1.4?

I was thinking about this exact thing, im going to create a server to play with friends, there is even a point in generating a Master Mode world when i can just create a journey mode one and crank up the difficulty at will? This is specially usefull since im going to have people that is playing...
  6. Shivan

1.3 Expert Hardmode is too hard?

Pre-Hard no much changed for me, mined a meteorite, crafted the Laser Pistol and meteorite set armor, with that i managed to kill the Eye, King Slime and the Devourer without too much of a issue, Queen Bee was the tricky one because i was unable to get the poison immune accessory, and for some...
  7. Shivan

Crimson and Corruption, why is not legal?

Yeah, but lets say that is not a priority, having both on expert mode maps at wolrd generation whould be good at the long run, maybe having one at the left and one at the right instead of those cases of the same one on both left and right. The main concern to me is behing unable to get the...
  8. Shivan

Personally i always think of world jumping as some kind of a cheat, it was needed for multiplayer, where a large number of players will just take every item on the dungeon, caverns and islands, and you dont going to have items left for making accessories, hell you probably be unable to kill...
  9. Shivan

Ive been playing since 1.1, and since the 1.2 patch there is one thing i cant understand, why is not allowed for the player to spread Crimson on a Corruption World and vise versa? ok you can do it by going to another world and bring the seeds, i just dont understand it, on 1.2 initial release i...
Back
Top Bottom