Recent content by shoome

1. S

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hmm.... maybe i could just copy my builds via TEdit into a new world, i guess...
  2. S

I actually haven't beaten ANY boss yet... 8 hours of just building a base so far :D so i assume it's safe to add it now? and what kind of "ore problem" are you talking about? :)
  3. S

Hey there! I recently started a new Thorium+Tremor+Ersion Playthrough and just found this mod here... and it looks reaaaaally promising! Is it okay to use the mod now after the world creation, since i already have a few nice builds i dont really want to lose...?! thanks in advance :)
  4. S

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Just tested it: Me (lvl 85) getting hit by cave-bat (lvl 75) -> 960 dmg immunity-wise my adamantite says 19%, but i dont know if it works as intended...
  5. S

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I'm loving the mod so far :) just a quick question: is there any use in leveling vitality? I'm lvl 85 (40+ vit -> 2800hp), adamantite armor + warding accessoires (500+ def), and normal mobs are 1 - 2 shotting me all the time... is it supposed to be THAT hard on regular RPG mode? because I can't...
  6. S

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

wow, just saw that tip on the front page too... sorry it worked! Thank you soo soo much for that quick support :D
  7. S

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I'm running 0.8.1.2 thats the newest i've found. I also tried the manual download from the listings page by tmodloader an manually placing it in my mods folder... still it shows 0.92 in modbrowser i see it under "updates" and as soon as i update it, reload the list, it'll be available for...
  8. S

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Heartless still not working for me with energy shield. Problem maybe a ModBrowser Thing? Whenever I try to update I can see the 0.92.1 version in the browser, but my local version will always stay at 0.92! (already tried complete reinstall of the mod, deleting it from folder, reinstalling...
  9. S

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Thanks Kefke and Gen. Milky for the ideas! Hiccups RPG mod looks interesting but i guess it gets a little overpowered with all those passive upgrades. I think i'll just give it a try :) One question tho (sorry, i don't want to hijack the thread for questions on other mods... I'll stop after...
  10. S

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

New on the Forums, first post actually... :) After way too many hours in vanilla Terraria I decided to try some mods and this seems like one of the most promising for me! Still, I have one question... I would really love to get some RPG-Style leveling system for my modded playthrough and i...
Back
Top Bottom