Recent content by Sina

1. S

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

No your just unlucky i have gotten 3 bezoars from 50 moss hornets
  2. S

Okay thanks :) Spiky ball traps do little to 1 damage rendering them almost useless Spiky Ball traps do little to 1 damage rendering them almost useless
  3. S

No I haven't... I thought members of staff check around the forums to see our problems lol (me being naive) which thread should I post this too?
  4. S

Mine works now :) But i have same problem aswell the spiky ball traps seems to do almost no damage at all to mobs like 1 damage per hit!
  5. S

I just thought of something, what if when playing with multiple people in 1 world the host had an option he/she could toggle on or off called World Share, this in turn would allow the guest(s) to create a copy of the world in one of their local saves. Unfourtanatly my knowledge for coding is...
  6. S

Okay first off big thanks 505 Games you fixed some crucial things (timers yes!!!!) but there are still a couple things that need tweaking which i can wait for. I have a suggestion and if you guys could make this happen it would be really awesome for all the community. So i have two devices and...
  7. S

How on earth do timers work for you? still broken for me!
  8. S

Also spreading the mushroom biome with the clentaminator doesent seem to work for me
  9. S

Honestly update is going pretty decent for me I haven't had all of the bugs but kinda sad I can't fish easily (I need to shake the virtual joystick for 5 minutes before getting and accurate reel.[I found that fly low and aiming down with the joystick and land up on a block helped]) My one major...
Back
Top Bottom