Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2015-12-27-21-47-50.png

How in the world I'm going to display everything I got because I can't place fishing poles and hammers in weapon rack??

Please fix this..

How in the world I'm going to display everything I got because I can't place fishing poles and hammers in weapon rack??

Please fix this..
By my count, you've posted about this at least 4 times in the last 24 hours.

We get it: it's a bug to be added to the list. But please stop spamming posts about it. It's not going to get addressed any faster according to how much you complain. Thanks.

This is very strange: Dirt can be used as a 15% bait, and when I try to make a house out of the dirt, it spawns black scorpions instead. Blocks are consumed even if only used to summon scorpions. Still places blocks, summons scorpions as well. The scorpion are collectable and killable.
I would be happy you have a free source of bait!

I wonder if this will be fixed since im not sure if anybody noticed that the pirate staff glitches and despawns other minions and only lets you have 1. On another note I was bored of waiting for spider armor so I killed the mech bosses with fire imps and a pirate with bee armor, Bottom line is make the bosses tougher please. Just a request, it doesnt need to be added but I would preffer it

That’s a bug where the game thinks your item is bait and it turns into a kind of bait. I advise that you always keep your bait and fishing pole in your hotbar when you’re fishing.

Do you by any chance know why the dirt spawned scorpions, and are they dangerous?
[DOUBLEPOST=1451252729,1451252612][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wonder if this will be fixed since im not sure if anybody noticed that the pirate staff glitches and despawns other minions and only lets you have 1. On another note I was bored of waiting for spider armor so I killed the mech bosses with fire imps and a pirate with bee armor, Bottom line is make the bosses tougher please. Just a request, it doesnt need to be added but I would preffer it
Sometimes I use a summoning staff to help me at a meteorite site to mine. I found out what your talking about when I tried summoning a bee and a slime to help me.

Do you by any chance know why the dirt spawned scorpions, and are they dangerous?
They spawned because the dirt was 'transformed' into scorpions. That's why it showed up as bait, the 15% is the bait power of black scorpions. They aren't dangerous, they are critters. Catch them with the bug net.

View attachment 90132

Please fix this..
To be honest, I can think of a lot of bugs which are more important than that. From 505s view, they are gonna care more that another platform is crashing than that you can't show your hammers off.

This is just sad. There shouldn’t be enough time for hotfixes to generate enough hype for the hotfix to be refered to as “The Update.” Why do mobile OS makers insist that every app and update be moderated and approved before it is available to download?! I’m grateful that I’m on iOS and already have the update.
Yeah, this always beats me aswell. What are they moderating? It's a hotfix!

Bug evrytime i use goblin battle standard truffle worms spawn near me then start flying across the screen
Really? I used lots and truffle worms didn't suddenly pop into existence near me, then 5 million burrowers go flying across the screen...

After more than 1000 chaos elementals I still don't have the rod of discord. Is there a bug that they don't drop them or am I just extremely unlucky.
image.jpg
image.png

Is it just me or are others finding the torches reverting back to the 1.1 animation really annoying? I don't know, I just like the 1.2 torch animation so much more and can't stand that the new animation is not in the game at this point, even when it used to be. Just reporting this bug. Is minor, so it can wait a few months, WP crash is the most important thing right now so all Mobile Terrarians get to enjoy the game.

Android-Crimson monsters drop Meat Grinder (Hammer) instead of Meat Grinder (Crafting Station)..(Didn't test on ios yet because of the issue below..)

Ios-The game crashes as soon as I reach the main menu (Even had to delete the game then reinstall it but still not fixed.....all my saves are gone ;()

Last edited:
Bug: minions from the Hornet Staff dissapear after a few minutes.
All staffs do that, gets so frustrating when you need to continuously spawn them :mad:
[DOUBLEPOST=1451286208,1451285749][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone having trouble getting a Corruption Key Mold? Because I am, with all this AFK farming killing over 7500+ mobs and 50+ Eater of Worlds. Bad luck confirmed?:(
[DOUBLEPOST=1451286801][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yep i've tried everything you just cant put hammer in the weapon rack
*EDIT* Any Kind of hanmer
Actually, you can you just have to keep tapping.
Screenshot_2015-12-28-01-11-35.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1451287047][/DOUBLEPOST]
I also found out that the truffle doesn't burrow when you get near it. It just stays there, looking like a giant white pressure plate.:joy:
Wait, are they supposed to be moving like in PC, or is it another bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom