Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bug seems like your the only one experiencing this, ive tried it it works.

Well you're luck then.

Another screen, waited like this 10 minutes, the bait moves but nothing occurs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 255
UPDATE!

In the interest of getting you all a new iOS patch before holiday closures at Apple push us into 2016, we have published a new update for iOS! We just went live with it, so please be patient as it propagates across all regions. As always, let us know if you run into any major problems. Bug fixes are a big focus, but we mainly want to ensure that as many players can get into their games and access their data as possible.

We are continuing to work on ALL platform updates, so please hang in there, and we hope to have news for Android (Google Play & Amazon) and Windows Phone users soon.

Have a great weekend and thanks again for everyone's input so far!

So .. Was the Reaver Shark never added? Its For Sure a 1.2.4 Item and i tried to fish for it for hours and had no luck and the Terraria Wiki says its desktop only content but i'm Not 100% sure. Also the multiplayer bug is still not fixed from a long time ago. When i try playing with my brother he gets kicked out and same with me if i join him.

Also spreading the mushroom biome with the clentaminator doesent seem to work for me

UPDATE!

In the interest of getting you all a new iOS patch before holiday closures at Apple push us into 2016, we have published a new update for iOS! We just went live with it, so please be patient as it propagates across all regions. As always, let us know if you run into any major problems. Bug fixes are a big focus, but we mainly want to ensure that as many players can get into their games and access their data as possible.

We are continuing to work on ALL platform updates, so please hang in there, and we hope to have news for Android (Google Play & Amazon) and Windows Phone users soon.

Brilliant! Nice work 505, downloading now. First two things in trying: fishing in ocean, and triggering a timer!

UPDATE!

Could u guys helpe me? Its after the update

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 164
  • image.png
    image.png
    121.9 KB · Views: 159
  • image.png
    image.png
    198.1 KB · Views: 176
  • image.png
    image.png
    58 KB · Views: 161
  • image.png
    image.png
    178.2 KB · Views: 151
  • image.png
    image.png
    176.4 KB · Views: 194
Well, I've tested out the update (though not at all thoroughly, only had it a few mins), and checked 3 main bugs.
First: timers work! I can here all auto farm users cheering.
Second: ocean fish ARE obtainable. Went fishing in the ocean, got a few tuna, red snappers and trout.
Third: I went to underground hallow (NOT cavern, very near surface) and I got mixed results. I got a couple of princess fish, and a prismite, which is great. However, I was still fishing up a lot of bass and also got a specular fish. I think these are cavern only but will check.

So far though, nice work!

EDIT: I just checked on the wiki, it turns out bass and specular fish (and armoured cavefish etc) are actually supposed to be fished up in both underground and cavern, and underworld. In other words, I was wrong and bug 3 is also completely fixed. Good to see!

OK! So just updated... crashing bug is fixed.. my game actually LOADS.. which I'm happy.. but.. yeah, you still can't open chests :/

You only can with an empty slot and.. which is so annoying.

There's something wrong with solar eclipses. After 3 eclipses, got 300+ Reapers, 150+ Vampires, 1 Eyezor and not even 50 of Frank or ST. Is this expected behavior?

I killed a cursed hammer and on the bright side it didn't give me a candelabra- it gave me 2 hellforges
[DOUBLEPOST=1450481156,1450481108][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why is the post in yellow now?

*sees that the bug fixes got released for iOS* *goes crazy with joy* :p

They actually give +2% and +4% respectively, it just still says that they give +1% and +2%.
How do you know it gives 2 and 4?

Bugs cant be caught in multiplayer and also after summoning a pirate invasion, summoning any other invasions will fail for days (like a terraria month).
-Android version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom