Recent content by Slime07

1. S

Are you still alive

Are you still alive
  2. S

Hi

Hi
  3. S

Hey Jimmarn, two things: 1.- I love your armor, specially the wings 2.- Are you Jax in the...

Hey Jimmarn, two things: 1.- I love your armor, specially the wings 2.- Are you Jax in the discord server?
  4. S

Are you going to do an upgrade to the wand of sparking?

Are you going to do an upgrade to the wand of sparking?
  5. S

Hey Cenx, I love the work all the team is doing with the 1.3.6 update, really hyped for it but I...

Hey Cenx, I love the work all the team is doing with the 1.3.6 update, really hyped for it but I always wanted to do a question, it's not anything related to the game itself, it's about the work you have been done until now, are you or another member of the team ever get discouraged or tired on...
  6. S

tModLoader The Endurium Mod

Looks promising and the sprites are really good :)
  7. S

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

You guys are doing a great work updating this, its one of the best quality mods here but needs more recognition :(
  8. S

tModLoader Antiaris

Finally a new spoiler, pretty exciting. Is that a pet or act like a summon?
  9. S

tModLoader Euphoria Mod

The sprites are really good, looking forward for this mod!
  10. S

tModLoader Antiaris

This is the "Quality > Quantity" mod that I was looking for, many ones here aren't like that, a lot of new items but the quality of some are bad. Great job to you and your team, waiting for the next update!
  11. S

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Wow, this mod look's amazing :D
  12. S

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Hey guys, still no solution for multiplayer bugs?
  13. S

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Undead Warrior, cave golem, and others more no work with multiplayer, contact disappear, please fix and sorry for my bad english.
Back
Top Bottom