tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some issues with multiplayer with TMOD. Me and my friend did almost everything known to mankind to make a server. But it either crashes the game and it says connection lost, or it just stays on a screen like: joining server or found server. Can ANYONE type down what i need to do step by step on how to make a multiplayer server for my friend? We really want to play Tremor mod.
Do you know how to make a multiplayer server step by step?

Undead Warrior, cave golem, and others more no work with multiplayer, contact disappear, please fix and sorry for my bad english.

Hey! So I just got back into Terraria recently and got pretty far in a world I'm so far in love with. Can I run this mod on a pre-existing world and if so how much of the mod's content am I missing out on? Thanks!

Hey! So I just got back into Terraria recently and got pretty far in a world I'm so far in love with. Can I run this mod on a pre-existing world and if so how much of the mod's content am I missing out on? Thanks!
Uh. You'd probably miss out on a couple of weapons but it should run on a pre-existing world just fine. I think there's only a very few things like the Arachnaphobia sword you can't get. Since that drops from pre-hm spiders.

Uh. You'd probably miss out on a couple of weapons but it should run on a pre-existing world just fine. I think there's only a very few things like the Arachnaphobia sword you can't get. Since that drops from pre-hm spiders.

He could always get the weapon from another world, but yeah AFAIK, this mod does not affect Worldgen, so importing a world shouldn't matter.

Though I highly suggest making a backup before you do, as you won't be able to use the world in vanilla ever again, and this includes when 1.3 is released.

Playing on a server with friends, but tremor npcs like the archer arn't spawning at all. I have enough rooms and everything for them to move in, but they won't. I turn off the server and open the map into single player and the npc spawns. If I save then open the map again into the multiplayer server, the npc stays but his assigned house is glitched on a non-residential wall and I can't move it. Is there a fix to Tremor Npcs not spawning at all on multiplayer? It's only them, the normal original Npcs are spawning just fine and the only mod I am using is Tremor remastered.

Is anyone interested in doing a playthrough? me and my buddy have been running Thorium and Tremor mods together and its been working quite well. Some mobs when you hit them disappear, and some bosses will not spawn but beside that it has been working ok. We are currently at the end of Pre-hardmode and and are just making farms and preparing for Hardmode. I myself am doing a Ranger/Summoner playthrough ( i havnt made my mind up yet ) and my buddy is doing a mage playthrough. So if anyone is interested in doing a melee playthrough or anything else really besides a mage or range ( i think i may pick this for sure ) then i would behappy to play with you! will be will to take up to 2 people! (i got all npc to spawn by going into single player with the world and letting them spawn then loading it in multiplayer and it hasnt had any issues )

Is anyone interested in doing a playthrough? me and my buddy have been running Thorium and Tremor mods together and its been working quite well. Some mobs when you hit them disappear, and some bosses will not spawn but beside that it has been working ok. We are currently at the end of Pre-hardmode and and are just making farms and preparing for Hardmode. I myself am doing a Ranger/Summoner playthrough ( i havnt made my mind up yet ) and my buddy is doing a mage playthrough. So if anyone is interested in doing a melee playthrough or anything else really besides a mage or range ( i think i may pick this for sure ) then i would behappy to play with you! will be will to take up to 2 people! (i got all npc to spawn by going into single player with the world and letting them spawn then loading it in multiplayer and it hasnt had any issues )
Can you please teach me how to make a multiplayer server step by step? Me and my friend tried everything...

Playing with my wife and a couple of friends, we got the same issue as you're facing right now.. dissapearing mobs here and there and boss not spawning.

In fact they arent really " dissapearing " since for example :

I was killing a zombie with my wife, when i hit him the zombie dissapeared for me.. however my wife could still see him and hit him so i assume its a desync stuff.

We also had a bug where i could see a zombie and my friend could see a rabbit instead of a zombie.

We also had another bug were my wife was hitting with her sword and i couldnt see her weapon at all. Just her hand swinging ( was quite funny though ).

Other than that .. no crashes or game breaking bugs at all. Nice work to both mods :3.

Playing with my wife and a couple of friends, we got the same issue as you're facing right now.. dissapearing mobs here and there and boss not spawning.

In fact they arent really " dissapearing " since for example :

I was killing a zombie with my wife, when i hit him the zombie dissapeared for me.. however my wife could still see him and hit him so i assume its a desync stuff.

We also had a bug where i could see a zombie and my friend could see a rabbit instead of a zombie.

We also had another bug were my wife was hitting with her sword and i couldnt see her weapon at all. Just her hand swinging ( was quite funny though ).

Other than that .. no crashes or game breaking bugs at all. Nice work to both mods :3.
Can you please tell me how to make a server step by step? I really want to play with my friend.

By that i mean a TMOD multiplayer server. It always crashes or doesn't go after a text saying: Found server or joining server. Can ANYONE please tell me step by step on how to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom