Last Activity:
Feb 25, 2017 at 3:20 PM
Birthday:
Nov 15, 1999
Level 200 Uber Perfectionist

Share This Page

Sodapone

Retinazer, Male, 17, from Vancouver, Canada

qfJ8OMHONO0 (Fallout 4) Yes, I bought the Big Boy. Yes, I upgraded it to a MIRV. Feb 19, 2017

Sodapone was last seen:
Feb 25, 2017 at 3:20 PM
    1. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Thanks to that likebomb, I now have the title of Skeletron.
    2. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Hooray for getting likebombed and having 42 alerts.
      1. Jetstream ∞ likes this.
    3. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (SSB4) Got an Auto-Healer Brawn Badge, and had Shulk equip it. He's really healing it!
      1. MolochMekkane
        MolochMekkane
        Give him a Vampire badge to heal from doing damage.

I'M REALLY STEALING IT!
        Oct 13, 2014
        Sodapone likes this.
      2. RainbowDrago
        RainbowDrago
        just found this vid you might like it
        Oct 15, 2014
      3. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        Seen it.
        Oct 15, 2014
    4. Sodapone
    5. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      I'm really feeling it, Mr. Krabs!
      1. Ascher
        Ascher
        why
        Oct 11, 2014
      2. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        Because I'm really feeling it.
        Oct 12, 2014
    6. Reebok
      Reebok
      Soda
      1. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        Yes?
        Oct 11, 2014
      2. Reebok
        Reebok
        Baking soda
        Oct 11, 2014
      3. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        Mmk
        Oct 11, 2014
    7. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Now that I'm truly familiar with Smash Bros, I finally understand how incredible the Wombo Combo really was.
    8. Sodapone
      Sodapone
    9. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Considering getting a deviantART account, since I've made so much pixel art lately.
    10. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (SSB4) Dr. Mario is still OP, even after the nerfing of Megavitamins.
    11. Milt69466
      Milt69466
      Your request has been completed!
      1. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        Ooh, great!
        Oct 9, 2014
    12. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Watching Markiplier play Spore. My god.
      1. TTSp00k the Invincible
        TTSp00k the Invincible
        Markiplier is frickin' hilarious.
        "I'll beat her with my press B to blow skills!"
        Oct 8, 2014
        Sodapone likes this.
      2. Baconfry
        Baconfry
        I suspect that it WAS a penis
        Oct 8, 2014
      3. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        And then it became a MMMMMMM.
        Oct 8, 2014
    13. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      Yay, I'm now a Steampunker.
      1. Jessir
        Jessir
        Congrats :)
        Oct 8, 2014
      2. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        Ees nice, no?
        Oct 8, 2014
    14. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      So...Monstercat unveiled two new genre colours in one go. Well then...
    15. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (SSB4) I think Duck Hunt has become my new main.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        Well, they are very powerful. Highly-controllable specials with respectable amounts of damage, and great smashes if anyone gets close.
        Oct 5, 2014
      3. Supeh Mario
        Supeh Mario
        Their Side Special is my favourite.
        Oct 6, 2014
      4. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        I personally love their neutral special.
        Oct 6, 2014
    16. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (SSB4) Am I the only one who feels like Quote and/or Curly Brace would make for great fighters?
      1. The Hexagonal Donut
        The Hexagonal Donut
        YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS. At least not anymore.
        Oct 10, 2014
      2. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        Yaaaaay.
        Oct 10, 2014
    17. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      (SSB4) Unlocked Duck Hunt. They're a lot of fun!
    18. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      I've come to hate Smash Run. Somehow, no matter how hard I try, and no matter how many times the CPUs get KO'd, they still get better stats.
      1. ShinyMoogle
        ShinyMoogle
        I find it helps to find a few crowds and fire off some of the stronger attack powers at them. And glance at the map and try to do a quick run through areas the opponents haven't gotten to yet to nab all the chests and door/room goodies first.
        Oct 5, 2014
      2. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        Thanks for the advice.
        Oct 5, 2014
      3. Jetstream ∞
        Jetstream ∞
        I dislike Smash Run too.
        Oct 5, 2014
    19. Sodapone
      Sodapone
      I didn't mention this, but one of my friends offered to draw Sodapop for me. He just came to me with the sketch, and it is glorious.
      1. Sodapone
        Sodapone
        Oct 5, 2014
    20. Mr Vampire
      Mr Vampire
      u mad bro?
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 15, 1999 (Age: 17)
    Level 200 Uber Perfectionist
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Playstation 4
    Sodapone here! I'm a Canadian-American born in Japan, and currently living in Vancouver BC (that's a lot of places). I mainly identify as being Canadian (zed, loonies, toonies, and double-doubles, eh?) since I've lived in Vancouver for almost all my life.

I do a multitude of things apart from gaming, such as...

Pixel art (well, haven't in a year now)...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Terraria builds...
    [​IMG]
    Writing...
    Tonic’s room was a lot of things: Otaku den, gaming room, a gateway to her internet empire, but one thing was for certain: It was messy. Wires were strewn all across the room, connecting anything to everything, be it console to TV, PC to drawing tablet - someone could make a fortune off of a way to get rid of the wire in between for chargers, you know? Boxes and packaging were stacked on shelves, dressers, and on top of each other, often precariously. A dusty display case showed off a multitude of plastic figures of different shapes and sizes; Tonic even made figures of herself and the sisters. When asked by Sodapop where she found the time to make such figures of high detail, she shrugged and said “Who cares, anyway?”

Out of all the fixtures in her room, the most important to her was her computer. Tonic always felt like she could really be herself on the internet - fleshy beings were kinda intimidating to talk to, but text on a screen was comfortable for her, as it was nigh soulless; only connotation to work off of. She had an audience too - a few people liked the drawings she made and made friends with her. It was her own little thing; she never talked about it with her sisters.
    And, uh...other stuff.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Oh, and last, but definitely not least...a table of my Terraria OCs. All character art courtesy of mai waifu Milt69466!
    Picture Name Age Class Bio In-game Ref
    [​IMG] Sodapop Carbonata 19 Melee Tank My flagship character, Sodapop is fiercely protective of her friends and allies in battle to the point of being headlong, but is more relaxed in casual situations, often joking around. Represents my melee class in-game. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Tonic Carbonata 14 Yoyo Master A curt, lazy otaku who spends most of her time in her room, isolated from the world. While she seems not to care in the slightest at times, in truth, she is always silently judging. N/A See Sodapop
    [​IMG] Club Soda Carbonata 24 Valkyrie The buxom, motherly, and courteous eldest sister of the Carbonata family. She's perfect...perhaps too perfect. Could she be hiding something?... N/A See Sodapop
    N/A Celeste Hoshinu 22 Ranger The princess of Hoshinu, Celeste is rather snarky, with some unusual quirks thrown in here and there. She also happens to be a very intelligent inventor, having designed and built a fully-sentient android by the name of Electrolyte. [​IMG] N/A
    N/A CS37 Electrolyte N/A Other A multipurpose android built by Celeste. While she's very quiet and submissive when serving Celeste, she is much more outgoing when off-duty. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    N/A Ramune Shian 20 Mage In spite of her magical prowess, Ramune is quite daft and never seems to be quite there, either focused on something entirely different or interpreting the situation at hand in utterly bizarre ways. While she has an odd obsession with the Moon Lord, she is not a cultist, thinking of them as "weird"--ironically. [​IMG]
    N/A Murasaki Gesobudou 23 Octogirl A strange girl with octopus tentacles for hair, Murasaki washed up on the ocean shore one day and has since more-or-less gotten along with the rest of the gang. Loves to fight and is a bit of a tease. [​IMG]
    N/A Watson 24 Traveller A philandering Solarborn traveler, Watson is armed with a silver tongue and enjoys trying to understand how others think and behave. It's mostly benign however, as he possesses very strong morals. Carries a sentient hammer by the name of Phae, whose behaviour is akin to Chlor. N/A N/A
    N/A Lucifer 23 Summoner Aka's main caretaker during her time in the infirmary, Lucifer swore to her that if he couldn't save her he'd defect to the Corrupt Forces. The more time he spent caring for her, the more fond he grew of her, until he found himself wholeheartedly in love. In spite of his efforts though Aka was lost, and while he did want to stay with Cream, he wished to stay true to his words and abandoned his partner, his son, and the Order. In order to fit in with the Forces better he adopted the façade of a pervert, but eventually became his façade. He still hasn't forgotten about the life he left behind however. Represents my summoner class in-game. [​IMG] N/A
    N/A Hydrate ??? Berserker A Planet Goddess, responsible for creating and destroying the Earth. Her pendant is the key to this power; its near-limitless energy allows Hydrate to create or destroy anything, but she prefers to be a bystander save for the creation and destruction of the planet. Ancient runes that have now become common knowledge describe her, but most people don't actually believe she is a real goddess, as nowadays most do not believe the runes. Centuries ago however, she did become involved romantically with one of the ancestors of the Carbonata family, and this exchange resulted in the creation of the armour crystals that are passed down as family heirlooms. Present-day, Tonic is Hydrate's only friend, and she occasionally pays her a visit in her hut in the forest. Tonic is aware, however, that Hydrate is truly a goddess, something that she keeps hidden from even Hydrate herself. [​IMG] N/A

Non-Terraria OCs too! like, three of them
    [​IMG]
    Class: Galactic Knight
    Division: Interceptors
    Poor Matcha. The last thing she wanted on Planet Earth before the warring alien races destroyed it was a cup of tea and she was harassing a voice-activated vending machine for it. Now she can't even remember that she wanted a cup of tea, and instead she was swept up with BLADE - thank god she inexplicably was a good marksman. She overall keeps a cool, albeit joking personality in conversation, but goes full ham in battle.
    Cerise
    [​IMG]
    Boon: Lucky
    Bane: Excitable
    A headstrong, ruthlessly loyal member of royalty, Cerise seems to have luck on her side with everything...but knowing when it's male or female bathing time in the hot springs.
    Nemura
    [​IMG]
    Boon: Deft
    Bane: Dull
    Despite bearing an odd resemblance to a mage from another world, Nemura ironically lacks in magical adeptness. Despite this, he tries his best to make sure everyone gets along, even enduring being called a traitor by both Hoshido and Nohr long enough for the two to come to agreeable terms thanks to him.

Signature

rip the quotes spoiler 2015-2016
    Suggestion List | Builds

Steam name/PSN/NNID: Sodapone
    3DS Friend Code: 3093-7076-2207
    Twitch name: DaSodapone

By Milt69466
    [​IMG]
    Setsunapop. Milt knows I love Setsuna for her ditziness...
    [​IMG]
    This was for Valentine's Day: Sodana, the ship of Sodapop x Helena.
    [​IMG]
    For my 17th birthday, Milt decided to combine my being a Rabbit on the Chinese zodiac with an inside joke from my school. All hail the burrito!
    [​IMG]
    Club Soda as my Aeroflak Tank in Robocraft, Taikuuki Spade.
    [​IMG]
    Due to Electrolyte's servitude of Celeste and calling her "Mistress Celeste", maids happened.
    [​IMG]
    Tako Mura. The Japanese reads, "Fear me!"
    [​IMG]
    The first sketch of Mura, de geso~
    [​IMG]
    Chibi Mura. Why is the fanservice one getting all the chibi art again?...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    By ppowersteef
    [​IMG]
    By Corenality
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tonic looks oddly tsundere here. Still cute!
    [​IMG]
    Those are some big ti--I mean, tentacles. Tentacles. Yup.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    By DGFVR
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A drawing of Electrolyte before her redesign. Well wait, her original design was never really drawn in full except for this...
    By EpicCriddle
    [​IMG]
    Tonic reprenting the Vortexborn and Watson representing the Solarborn. Milt's characters Nixa and Yun are also in this neat silhouettes piece!
    [​IMG]
    Since Milt's Bunnypop was based off me being a Rabbit on the Chinese zodiac, Criddle decided to make this drawing of Sodapop to correlate with me being a Scorpio.
    [​IMG]
    A breathtaking silhouetted drawing of Tonic with the four Pillar-based planets behind her.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You probably don't know who any of these characters are. That's because no one ever draws them. But Criddle did!
    [​IMG]
    "The only certainty in life is death, nya~" ~Hydrate
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Best animals.
    [​IMG]
    Amidst others is every last one of my characters in smol form.
    [​IMG]
    BloodstainedAngel did the one on the left, by the way. =w=
    By BloodstainedAngel
    [​IMG]
    SHE'S SO PRETTY I'M GONNA DIE AAAAAAAAAGH
    By Ajidot
    [​IMG]
    Contemplation.