Stitchie001
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't think I'll be talking to two of my friends for awhile. They apologize but they keep doing it. Times I feel they don't care anymore.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Apologize with actions, not words. Words are easy to take back, unlike actions."
    Stitchie001
    Stitchie001
    Yeah.
    My friends are like vampires. Sucking out my love, my happiness, and supplementing my husk of my self with crap :/
    Stitchie001
    Stitchie001
    I don't like hiding anything. I'm not exactly a person that hides behind anonymity but just to have someone to talk to for a change feels like you're not totally alone. That's my problem. I have some of these friends but they make me feel alone. When I ask help online I don't oftne get a response from anyone. I just feel like I don't exist. It really sucks.
    Omnir
    Omnir
    I don't have anything to hide, either. More that, I just don't trust they'll be worth the investment. I have my brother to talk to, and a few really good friends.
    Stitchie001
    Stitchie001
    Must be nice. My brother disowned me and my family cause he got greedy and the foster family has a lot of money. I have a sister but she's as selfish as they get. Always calling my mother, begging for money. She never calls my mother for anything and she puts herself before my nephew. I just have my mother.
    What a morning. Fought The Eye during a slime rain event on Expert for the first time. Then a salamander dropped a yo-yo hours later.
    Copper for nothing, picks for free.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I don't make floating houses, but yeah.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I usually have two platforms near one corner of the room. Stops NPCs from doing all the dumb crap they'll usually do involving doors. Also, keeps a lot of enemies out.
    Stitchie001
    Stitchie001
    I make basements to keep wraiths out or anything similar. Though my future npc's are not going to like the pink and blue slime rooms I made under the fancy tower underground. I have a pretty sizable green house, which is funny cause the big room is made out of hay, cause was easier to come by Flower Boots (Shoes?) and sickle = ghetto rooms. lol
    Got my friend to play Terraria with me Almost 700 hours alone with at least 100 hours with someone kinda is lonely. I'm teaching him to play
    You know you're playing a good game when you tell your friend you're killing monsters with a yo-yo and he almost spits his food in laughter.
    Still want to buy that clown animatronic from Newegg I was eyeing two years ago. Want to upgrade my PC more before I do such a purchase.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I skimmed over a few sentences and saw only hookers, I'll be gone now.
    Stitchie001
    Stitchie001
    I had a Dell and the motherboard failed a year or two when from when I got it. I've been rolling with a Toshiba for a few years as well. Still got it but intergrated graphics are poop. My very first desktop computer and it has a GTX 780TI
    Stitchie001
    Stitchie001
    I want to save for another 780 TI but can't find any that isn't refurbished So I i might just save for a 980TI I want to focus on getting another 8 or 16GB of Ram on top of my 8GB I have now first.
    ISAAC!...ISAAC!....ISAAC!
    Stitchie001
    Stitchie001
    He's got hearing problems and that's why maybe Mom yells his name. :B
    OFF
    OFF
    nay just ol' plain Aphasia.It's a common disorder of game characters. Mum wouldn't call the boy so many times,if he'd just respond
    Stitchie001
    Stitchie001
    Maybe or he choked on Frogger. I'm sure he does more than eat pills to get a buzz :b
    Not the fence.
    OFF
    OFF
    oh, i know that one,i watched a friend playing it. Kinda weird game with many moments of "lolwut?"
    Stitchie001
    Stitchie001
    Just thinking of Angry Joe today XD I tend to like to watch reviews of bad games. Steam keeps me busy sometimes with how funny the reviews are for bad games.
    Stitchie001
    Stitchie001
    yeah. It's not a very good game.
    Have to go to bed. Have a meeting in the morning, grocery shopping. I almost vomited with how many people were in the store surrounding me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom