Stitchie001
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank goodness for waffles and grape jelly. The food I've been eating has been past the terrible mark.
    These Mom's Meals that that my elderly friends look, smell, and taste horrid. How you can make a pot pie taste of mush and rot is beyond me.
    Ori and the Blind Forest. Wow...Is all I can say. It wasn't just frustrating but the game made me a 26 year old grown man cry more than once
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    The last game to excite me (excluding Ori and the Blind Forest) was War for the Overworld, because its a brilliant (and a still developing) remake of the Original game Dungeon Keeper, which I really like. DKs developers (Bullfrog) were bought by EA and the development of the 3rd game was canceled, and later replaced by a crappy Freemium FarmVille clone.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    No wait, Crypt of the Necrodancer was the last one, WftO came before it xD
    Anyhow, before it I lik- can we just move this to Skype? Would be a lot more convenient :p
    Stitchie001
    Stitchie001
    Yes. I saw the backlash. I played the original when I was 13 for a short while. My mom's boy friend had that game and was in later levels. I had this level 9 vampire that I earned from a bonus. It was so fun. I have it on GoG that I got for free. I have War for the Overworld. I uninstalledit cause of bugs. They are probably cleared up by now.
    I think I'm going to chuck this old crockpot recipe book out the window. The recipes are out of date, and probably so is the tech using it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom