• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
SunSset
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• New update brang back the feeling of playing for the first time in 2012, so many new items that i dont know about
    Marvels microCraps Get a free one after you spend 9 million dollars at your local conveinence store
    Bananana eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    SunSset
    SunSset
    EeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe
    SunSset
    SunSset
    Eeeeee(I wanna see how many e’s we can get on this post)eee e
    Hootle The Owlet
    Hootle The Owlet
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I am currently working on a nice home for my mobile stuff it’s pretty good so far Got 2 walls to keep the Cs out and the hallow :)
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Here's a challenge when your play through is done.
    Catalogue everything.
    And I mean EVERYTHING.
    SunSset
    SunSset
    Oooooo nice idea
    So make a bunch of item racks and put every item on each?
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I don't think item racks are a thing just yet on mobile but fair enough
    WOAAHHAHAHAHHHHHHH ahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahah im funny right? Ahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahhakill me now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom