Recent content by Syvwulf

1. Syvwulf

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Okay, thank you! :)
  2. Syvwulf

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Whats the best kind of Melee loadout for the Mech bosses on Revengeance, and which should I try to defeat first and how? I have Daedalus armor, my weapons are Absolute Zero, Darklight Greatsword, Shimmerspark, and Avalanche, and my accessories are Frostspark Boots, Yoyo Bag, Flame Wings, Counter...
  3. Syvwulf

Resolved [Switch] Half of Hallow spawns as Corruption

It's supposed to do that, one half of the V should always be Corruption/Crimson, the other should always be Hallow. If your world evil is Corruption, the evil part of the V should be Corruption, and if your world evil is Crimson, the evil part of the V should be Crimson.
  4. Syvwulf

Previously, I had a very strange issue when using Crystilium with Thorium, does it still occur?

I don't have the time to test right now, but I would like to know beforehand if this issue still happens with the current builds of the mods. I have not used them in conjunction for a couple months, but recently my interest in mods has revived. Previously, the Crystilium biome would always...
  5. Syvwulf

Console Lock-On

It's actually extremely strange that Switch doesn't have it, not only does PC have lock-on as GoldenTerrabyte has said, but PS4 has it and can be enabled in the controls, and I have heard Xbox does too, and Mobile will get it added in the 1.3 update, so it is very likely it may get added at some...
  6. Syvwulf

Switch Combat Targeting for Switch?

PS4 edition has combat lock-on that can be enabled in the controls by binding it to a button, I am not sure about Xbox edition though, I do not have an Xbox to test it myself, although I have heard it does too. I would imagine that lock-on will eventually be added into Switch in a later update...
  7. Syvwulf

Weapons & Equip "Effects" Slot

Various different armor sets have visual effects, such as giving the player an afterimage when moving (Shadow Armor) or giving them a pulsating aura (Hallowed Armor), wouldn't it be cool to have an NPC sell these effects as you collect armor sets that have them, and use whichever one you want...
  8. Syvwulf

Items Clentamination Bombs!

Very nice and fun idea! A suggestion I have is that maybe they should have twice the blast radius as Dynamite, but have them take longer to detonate? That way they can be more effectively used in place of the Clentaminator if you don't have enough money but still makes the Clentaminator better...
  9. Syvwulf

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

What are your personal favorite music tracks in the game?
  10. Syvwulf

Life Hacked (and Slashed)

Ask a friend to slap you every 3 seconds. How do I get E x t r a C r u n c h in my taco?
  11. Syvwulf

Hike to a very high up cliff in a remote area nobody would ever go to, and pretend you're a pigeon and try to fly. How do I eat my hamburger without actually eating it so I can eat it later?
  12. Syvwulf

Smash your head as hard as you can into the wall. Can't feel pain if you're knocked out. How do I cook bacon without any cooking appliances, including basic fires?
  13. Syvwulf

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thank you for the help! I really appreciate it! :)
  14. Syvwulf

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey, if I disable the Calamity mod, and then re-enable it later, will my Calamity characters keep their progress and items as they were when I initially disable? Or will it just wipe all modded stuff from their inventories?
  15. Syvwulf

Ah, ok, thanks :>

Ah, ok, thanks :>
Back
Top Bottom