Recent content by Terraria player 123

1. T

Corrupt a Wish

Wish granted but you attacked by scientists and they make everybody smart I wish that destroyer could destroy blocks
  2. T

Slime rancher

Tell me who to do next in slime rancher and dont read more if you dont wanna get spoilers for the game
  3. T

PC How to defeat the mechanical bosses (Part 1, The Destroyer)

Uhh i defeated destroyer without this long guide but still pretty good but just get daedalus storm bow with holy arrows and you defeated him and other mech bosses with that deadalus storm bow and holy arrows
  4. T

PC All The NPC's

Cool guidr but i wanna defeat expert moon lord
  5. T

How i kill moon lord

Beetle armor? No thanks i already beat it with hallowed armor (helmet) and i am using any class weapons
  6. T

How i kill moon lord

Solar eruption and hallowed armor and godly daybreak
  7. T

How i kill moon lord

I dont know i defeat moon lord what armor i should use? And what weapons
  8. T

What i should do in hardmode?

How i get W I N G S even wyverns dont spawn? But iwould make 3 tier armor because i want max defense but what with weapons? By the way snow is over powered in stopping crimson or corruption and hallowed biomes from getting to your house or tree
  9. T

Top 5 favorite video games

1. 5 nights at pingas (idk how it is actually named) 2.team fortress 3. Light bearers 4. Subnautica 5. Pc building simulator
  10. T

Those "how did I survive that?" Moments

I got launched in space with reaper leviathan so idk how i survived it
  11. T

Other Game Pokémon

I dont like pokemon (which i call pingasmon because of it songs with pingas sounds) because i dont know i download it
  12. T

The Official Geometry Dash Thread

I don't like geometry dash because i cant play other players maps
  13. T

Worst Game You've Played

Pixel worlds
  14. T

Pixel Worlds

Wth worst game ever not terraria the pixel worlds is such a RIPOFF OF GROWTOPIA
  15. T

Other Game SUBNAUTICA!

Its already old and i am bored I am bored of subnautica not of the forum
Back
Top Bottom