Recent content by TheTrueBrawler

1. TheTrueBrawler

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Here's a question. I had problems with this before. I like the music pack I have and chose to disable the remixes, but doing so broke the music at some points. What would happen is that the music playing before would continue playing, but sometimes it would play two tracks at once like the title...
  2. TheTrueBrawler

I asked about this a while ago, but nobody ever got back to me. I mean it was technically only one page ago, but still a two month time gap. I would love it if Terraria Overhaul (and all Terraria mods in general) didn't force custom music onto you. They should use the wave bank file even if...
  3. TheTrueBrawler

Even if I go to task manager and turn my TModLoader client up to RealTime, I still get this type of lag too.
  4. TheTrueBrawler

If you're going to add custom music that is HD versions of the originals, can you at least make it so that people who want to turn off all the enhanced music won't have the music break on them? I use a custom music pack, so I don't want the extra music features in my Overhaul play through, but...
  5. TheTrueBrawler

There is a glitch in the mod related to the music. As far as I know, if you disable the enhanced music, the regular music won't play in certain situations. Night time came by and I was waiting for the music to begin playing, but the daytime music just kept going. When I left and came back, the...
  6. TheTrueBrawler

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies Relaunch Beta

I always enjoyed prefixes for enemies, and I am ecstatic to see development is back even though this is currently only in beta right now.
  7. TheTrueBrawler

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

I hate to revive a thread that hasn't been posted on in so long, but any update on how long until the mod gets a rerelease? It's my favorite. I have used it so often in playthroughs that I practically can't play without it at this point.
  8. TheTrueBrawler

Could you add an option to disable the extra boss death animations? They're cool and all, but they lag my game like crazy, and one particular mod I use (when combined with overhaul) makes the killing of some bosses.
  9. TheTrueBrawler

I can say that total darkness makes the early game a pain in the a**. Fighting bosses during this time of terrarian year is near impossible without a lucky horseshoe, wings, or a bunch of light sources spanning the entire length of the ground. I tried to kill Skeletron a couple times. Even with...
  10. TheTrueBrawler

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

When a version is eventually released, will there be a way to play only with the prefixes for enemies feature?
  11. TheTrueBrawler

Summer Rain and a Goblin Army waiting to be demolished increases spawn rates everywhere? Well that explains a lot.
  12. TheTrueBrawler

Still waiting on an answer to the question I had asked many days back. I disabled Overhaul, and it stopped upon entering a world, but the issue still persists even if I have no mods except for Overhaul turned on. The high spawn rates are an issue with Overhaul, and it started only when I updated...
  13. TheTrueBrawler

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Is the Prefixes for Enemies feature officially released yet?
  14. TheTrueBrawler

Yeah, all this nonsense that shouldn't be happening stops when I disable overhaul. Is there an in game event that does this or something? I notice this at every depth and in every biome except the standard Forest Biome, and Space. My world currently is in Year Two, Summer, Hardmode, and with...
  15. TheTrueBrawler

Seriously, why are spawn rates so much higher? I did nothing but update the game and now I am seeing an average of 20-100 enemies on screen at once based on the biome, depth, and ongoing events. This should not be happening.
Back
Top Bottom