• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
TheWith3r129
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, I just wanna say, Great sprite you got there on the Creation Compendium! Mind if I just ask you some questions about it?
    TheWith3r129
    TheWith3r129
    Ask away!
    TheredK10
    TheredK10
    I was wondering if, perhaps, you might have taken some inspiration for the HD nature of your sprite from mine of the Terra blade in a previous Compendium? I just noticed some similarities between the two, and I wanted to know if that was just a coincidence or not. (here's what mine looked like for comparison: https://imgur.com/SbpU3JT )
    TheWith3r129
    TheWith3r129
    That's a very nice HD Terra Blade.
    But I actually made the original a year or so back, and later on had some help improving it. The name 'Terra's Wrath' is a combination of Terra Blade and Star Wrath, as those are the main designs you can see. The blue through the middle comes from the influx waver, and it had a projectile based on the Meowmere's but homing and solar-themed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom