• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Thorthegreat12

1. Thorthegreat12

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

I’m confused. Is split screen co-op included in the next Switcch update?
  2. Thorthegreat12

Switch Switch Multiplayer

Yep. Haven’t used it much, but I should be able to figure it out.
  3. Thorthegreat12

Switch Switch Multiplayer

Yeah. I’d be willing to do that.
  4. Thorthegreat12

Listening to tracks from Rex Orange County

Listening to tracks from Rex Orange County
  5. Thorthegreat12

Terraria State of the Game - June 2019

So excited to hear the Switch version is just around the corner. Will be looking forward to getting it day one.
  6. Thorthegreat12

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

Sounds likes a huge amount of progress on every front! Really excited to hear each version has a significant update coming soon. Can’t wait for the Switch version specifically because Terraria is a winner on everything and any system it’s on!
  7. Thorthegreat12

Console Questions About Terraria, Switch Edition

This is official pricing for the console versions. Yours may have been on sale.
  8. Thorthegreat12

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

This footage is looking great! Even more excited :D
  9. Thorthegreat12

For those excited for the Switch version check this out: https://mobile.twitter.com/pipeworks/status/1007351720710582272 Hopefully the sneak peak will come in the next few days.
  10. Thorthegreat12

Who knows for now anyway. The PS4/XB1 versions could be getting brought up to 1.3.5 soon. I totally agree though. Until release we can’t really read into anything.
  11. Thorthegreat12

This is great to hear! I can’t wait to see this game on Switch. Thanks for the update! Also could we have a Terraria Switch screenshot?
  12. Thorthegreat12

Listening to tracks from Galimatias

Listening to tracks from Galimatias
  13. Thorthegreat12

Terraria Coming To Nintendo Switch in 2017!

I’m super keen for Switch Edition, so I totally understand these fixes will impact all versions. Great to hear even a little thing like that to keep my anticipation at bay ;).
Top Bottom