Recent content by TobiasAmaranth

1. TobiasAmaranth

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

It's not balance really but .... Dead Man's Chest for all chest types when? As someone who didn't play much the last couple of patches, I thought Trapped Chests functioned like Dead Man's Chests until I actually tried to use one. Trapped Chests are dummy chests, but DMCs are still real chests...
  2. TobiasAmaranth

**REPORTED** Performance issues + Small bugs

Performance issues are semi-known but I want to give my data on it. Windows 7, Skype running, Fullscreen OFF: 40ish FPS Windows 7, Skype running, Fullscreen ON: Smooth 60 FPS My workaround is to enable fullscreen and the lag goes away. Inconvenient but doable. Also, PC is pretty strong so...
  3. TobiasAmaranth

PC How (When?) can I get Terraria functioning on a 3-monitor setup (1.3.5)

Okay, I understand if it isn't intended to, but it's something that shouldn't be a limitation really. I mean, the UI stuff being offscreen instead of centered is an unfortunate aspect of it, but there's already so few games that can benefit from impressive setups like this, and it would be nice...
  4. TobiasAmaranth

PC How (When?) can I get Terraria functioning on a 3-monitor setup (1.3.5)

I want to take advantage of my 3 monitor computer setup. Currently, if I try to expand Terraria across my montiors, it just resizes itself back to 1080 and ignores me. I heard something recently about support for '4k', etc, and I am aware of a project that worked with 3-monitor setups for OLDER...
  5. TobiasAmaranth

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Hey, question with the larger resolutions: Does this also provide some form of support for multiple monitors? I don't have a 4k, but I have a 3-monitor display. I'd also like a future option to not have my UI on the secondary monitors. I realize 3 monitors isn't super common, but it's fun to...
  6. TobiasAmaranth

CC Creation Compendium #37

Aww. No mechanics stuff yet. Maybe next month. C'mon guys, let's get some submissions using 1.3.1's stuff!
  7. TobiasAmaranth

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

I haven't checked since 1.3, but since it wasn't directly mentioned I wanted to add it again. (It may have been keyboard input required to accept mouse input on menu) My Razer Nostromo, when connected, made it impossible to select the menu options with the mouse. When I disconnected it, the...
  8. TobiasAmaranth

With all this new wiring stuff, can we eventually get an in-game way (item) to 'lock' an area...

With all this new wiring stuff, can we eventually get an in-game way (item) to 'lock' an area from being modified? (With safeguards such as deactivate and disable placed on the load world screen, of course.)
  9. TobiasAmaranth

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

I have an interface issue: When trying to play the game with my Razer Nostromo (sidepad), the game perceives it as a controller (it is not) and I am unable to use the mouse while it is plugged in. When I unplugged it completely, I was able to select menu options properly.
  10. TobiasAmaranth

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

I missed the mechanics suggestion thread >_< http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/wiring-request-mining-protection-blocks.42604/ My idea was a way to designate an 'area' that locks all mining/modification within that area as long as wiring juice is supplied to the two corners of said...
  11. TobiasAmaranth

Game Mechanics Wiring Request: Mining Protection Blocks

I'm a bit late to the game on this idea, so I can't expect it will ever be added, but with all the new wiring ideas it got me thinking how the main game needs a way for people to 'lock' their builds. This would be an end game item, and obviously it has to be a temporary status, hence being...
Back
Top Bottom